My workplace is haunted, have you ever experienced paranormal events ?

MoonGoodandHappy

First of all, I am not the only one to have experienced them, the other staff have also experienced paranormal events in this retirement home.  Caregivers who work nights say they hear strange noises every evening, the sounds of rolling carts, the sound of footsteps, every evening while all the residents of the retirement home are sleeping.  One night a caregiver felt a hand touching her on her shoulder and there was no one there. :WAP:

In my case, one day I was cleaning a room and the resident who was on her bed told me “they want to talk to you”.  I asked “who ?” and she replied “them” while looking at the ceiling.  I laughed and then immediately after, the door closed by itself very strongly even though all the windows were closed. :gaycatx:

Another day, it was in the evening I had finished working and decided to rest a little in the living room.  Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching but there was no one there.  And then I felt a heavy atmosphere, a strange feeling, like I had to leave.  I went out, then found it so strange that I came back into the living room.  I sat down again and suddenly I heard very impressive and loud footsteps.  I panicked and then left. :gaycatx:

What about you ? Have you ever experienced paranormal events ?

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ive had a few :rip: 

the one that sticks with me most is me laying in bed and hearing a ghost clear as day whisper my dead grandpa’s name directly into my ear, I shot up and ran to my front door and stood on the doorstep and I could hear the most horrific woman’s screaming coming from all over. I stood there dumbstruck for about 5 minutes as this screaming went on and on and on… it was about 2am. I then ran BAREFOOT to my friend’s house to stay at his.

my boyfriend at the time - his mother claimed to have certain.. spiritual abilities. I never met her but one time she told him that there’s something dark hiding underneath my staircase. i was CREEPED TF OUT, especially because whenever I walked up those stairs I always got a weird feeling and a chill.. (my bedroom, bathroom and kitchen were on the ground floor so I rarely had to venture upstairs, but whenever I did I felt something DARK)

i did some research on my street and found that it was bombed really badly during WW2, the street was rebuilt and renamed as a result

also back to the ghost whispering my grandfather’s name in my ear - a few weeks later I saw a picture of my grandfather when he was young for the first time and let me tell you, we look like TWINS. And he fought in WW2 :deadbanana:

One of the creepiest experiences of my life

• Like 1

I believe in the spiritual world but I don't believe in somewhere being haunted.

from what I studied, the other side can only see the people who are compatible to their state of mind, so probably u are on that level and need to check what u are thinking, feeling and engage.

I've slept at a room someone took his life by euthanasia (it was in Europe, it was legal, he had a terminal decease). I didn't feel nothing bad. I also went to cemetery at night trying to make contact with the dead and nothing (it was late at night).

We do have a bunch of Taylor Swift records at work but we never play them so all good

Hauntings aren't real, a haunting is just the fabric of reality blurring with an alternate world and bleeding into each other. Same way as dreams are our consciousness traveling to one of the multi verses and combining with another version of ourselves and viewing that world.

If ghosts were real I would love to meet one

:khalyan:

Edited by TaggedGalaxy

Just now, TaggedGalaxy said:

If ghosts were real I would love to meet one

:khalyan:

girl don’t put this ******* energy into the world!!!! you don’t wanna mess w this **** these demons will COME FOR YOU TRUST

spacer.png

I can believe spirits exist.  In the same way we exist, other species exist other kind of "creatures" can exist, why not?. But something not related to humans like my aunt died and became a Ghost, if something like spirits exist they exist by their own 

I think if these kinda of immaterial elements exist they are not connected to humans. The idea we can invocate them, they exist only in the moment they make something (basically something scaring) related to us Is like as always putting humans experience at the centre of the universe. If spirits exist they don't care about us and we can't "control" or talk with them like we can't control the Wind, the Sea etc..

Edited by vale9001

At my workplace, several of our movie theatre rooms are haunted. A colleague said she went into a dark and empty room and saw a pair of eyes and a smile in the corner of the room.

I do believe in 'everything happens for a reason' or otherworldly energy. One time I manifested meeting an ATRL member and it happened. One time we had a special screening of a film and I walked past an actual ATRL member who I recognised from on here. It was a Lea Michele stan but I didn't wanna say anything coz that would've been awks, but...it shows that I can manifest things. 

• Like 1

When I was a child I visited my friends place for the first time and was looking at the bird in the bird cage and commented on how cool it was. I then asked the parent what type of bird it was and if it could come out the cage, she said there was no bird and that it died a few days earlier. She was really freaked out and so was I. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BadHabits said:

At my workplace, several of our movie theatre rooms are haunted. A colleague said she went into a dark and empty room and saw a pair of eyes and a smile in the corner of the room.

I do believe in 'everything happens for a reason' or otherworldly energy. One time I manifested meeting an ATRL member and it happened. One time we had a special screening of a film and I walked past an actual ATRL member who I recognised from on here. It was a Lea Michele stan but I didn't wanna say anything coz that would've been awks, but...it shows that I can manifest things. 

:skull:

• Haha 1

I've experienced it twice, with doors opening and closing by themselves. It happened in one of my old workplaces when I know for a fact I was in there by myself—because it was overnight and the rest of the crew had already left for the night and it was down a hallway I was looking directly down whenever it happened. And no one was there. The door opened, stayed opened for a couple of seconds and then closed again. The door opened outwards and I was looking directly at it as it was happening.

Another time was in my own bedroom on September 11 several years ago, which is my late aunt's birthday. My bedroom door opened by itself, when I was the only one home. I have never had a problem with that latch and it was securely shut, as it always is. There is no reason it should have opened.

I definitely believe in the paranormal and the energy out there from our loved ones who've passed on and otherwise. Aside from my own experiences, I've read and heard about enough to believe in it.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

No, only sleep paralysis (if that counts). But I love reading this kind of stuff. :eatpopcorn:

I got goosebumps reading this because I had similar experiences. I am working with small children (1-3 years) and we are looking after the kids at a retirement home.

One of my colleagues also felt a hand on her shoulder/back, but no one was there.

One morning we were waiting for the children to arrive and we heard someone in the other room. The water tap was opened and closed, the cupboard was opened and closed and we heard footsteps. We thought a mother is bringing her child, but no one came into our room. So we checked after a few minutes. No one was there and the sink was dry.:rip: 

Sometimes the kids say that they are seeing a man at the ceiling.

Well tbh I believe in ghosts. Because I think I saw some.. like something strange flying at night and stuff like that. Also love to listen to scary stories online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.