Supermodel face off: Naomi Campbell and Linda Evangelista are feuding

Lil' Oz

I think we should stop giving that deranged site (cdan) and their community any attention

But the feud wouldn't be surprising, wasn't everyone speculating about it cuz they unfollowed each other anyway? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12548335/Naomi-Campbell-Linda-Evangelista-supermodel-feud.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/naomi-campbell-linda-evangelista-instagram-feud-b2416716.html

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/supermodels-naomi-campbell-and-linda-evangelista-locked-in-feud-and-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/news-story/f54b96fcc147e1c0746482e5f1bf6d62

I doubt that was the reason tho lol but idk them personally so

Edited by okgo

2 minutes ago, okgo said:

I think we should stop giving that deranged site (cdan) and their community any attention

But the feud wouldn't be surprising, wasn't everyone speculating about it cuz they unfollowed each other anyway? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12548335/Naomi-Campbell-Linda-Evangelista-supermodel-feud.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/naomi-campbell-linda-evangelista-instagram-feud-b2416716.html

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/supermodels-naomi-campbell-and-linda-evangelista-locked-in-feud-and-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/news-story/f54b96fcc147e1c0746482e5f1bf6d62

I doubt that was the reason tho lol but idk them personally so

Yeah, you’re right, but I think this one is accurate. 

I think it's over Naomi's Epstein connections and Linda did not want to be associated.

• Like 1

It must be really hard to have been literal housemates at some point and then you just discover one of them supports pedos and fked up men. :psyduck:

I know the industry was harder on Naomi and she had to do more... severe things to climb her way up, but I have no idea why she continued to support them after her career was basically done :doc: It's giving scientology vibes

Tyra was right to be intimidated by her

• Haha 1

not my two faves :sosad:

they've been super close for over 30 years tho, so its interesting that Linda would just now get upset over this when the JE thing has been out for a while

JustLikeHoney
43 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Get her, Linda!

2007110183foto4_g.jpg

Naomi-Campbell-hp-GQ-8Nov17_rex_b.jpg

She interviewed him in 2008. These are pictures of the interview. Very misleading. 

10 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

not my two faves :sosad:

they've been super close for over 30 years tho, so its interesting that Linda would just now get upset over this when the JE thing has been out for a while

!!!! it doesn't make sense. Must be something else.

Only ATRL will have anti-Venezuelan sentiment in a thread totally unrelated in a thread.

And Linda needs to keep it cute because she's associated with Gerald Marie of all people.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m with her 

What's the reason they're feuding? That excrept makes no sense. Linda doesn't want to be associated with Naomi bc Naomi doesn't want to be associated with those weirdos? So Linda would be ok with Naomi if the latter was openly supportive of them?

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Only ATRL will have anti-Venezuelan sentiment in a thread totally unrelated in a thread.

Where is the anti-venezuelan sentiment? Cuz I'm venezuelan and I'm interested in knowing, unless you're talking about my post which is extremely relevant to the OP and not anti-venezuelan at all.

K3DLiTn.gif

As much as I admire Naomi the supermodel, Naomi the person is garbage. 

3 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

As much as I admire Naomi the supermodel, Naomi the person is garbage. 

Same.

• Like 1

They definitely had a falling out.  Linda also posted something from a front row and tagged like 10 people including someone next to Naomi, but not Naomi herself.

Naomi has associated herself with some of the most evil, corrupt people on the planet (not just pedos, but actual DICTATORS) to gain money, power, and fame.  Linda pretty much disappeared for a few decades until recently and wasn't fully "in the know" about what some of her former good friends were up to.  I feel like someone started telling her about Naomi's past and she probably confronted Naomi about it.  As much as I love Naomi the supermodel, I would really love for the press to push her on why she continued to associate with such bad people.

• Like 1

The Supermodels show was great though! I also found it a bit strange the way Naomi greeted Linda when they all met for the show. She was less warm than the other two. 

3 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

And Linda needs to keep it cute because she's associated with Gerald Marie of all people.

The only anti-Venezuelan sentiment is the one Naomi felt when she decided to become a dictator's ***** and got her hands dirty with Venezuelans' blood. 

Edited by Katy V.!

Naomi is such a NASTY person. She's drop-dead gorgeous, but so ugly on the inside.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.