New Bestiality Bill Met With Resistance From New Hampshire Farmers

GraceRandolph

A law to ban bestiality has been opposed by US farmers on the grounds they could be unfairly arrested.

Farmers in New Hampshire have said a proposed law to ban the sexual abuse of animals in the state could see them unprotected should they need to touch or intervene with an animal for medical reasons.

Robert Johnson, a lobbyist for the New Hampshire Farm Bureau, said the new bill was not necessary.

"Just because the word 'bestiality' is not used in our statutes does not mean it's not covered," he said, according to the Concord Monitor.

Bestiality is still legal in Texas, Hawaii, Kentucky, Virginia, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Vermont, West Virginia, Montana, Wyoming and the District of Columbia - as well as New Hampshire - according to the Alabama Watchdog.

The law is being put forward by Katherine Rogers, a Democrat representative in Concord, who is looking to ban the sexual abuse of animals. Perpetrators could also be registered.

She said prosecutors needed the law as a "tool" to ensure the practice went punished.

"It's unfortunately something that's needed, and New Hampshire shouldn't be one of the few states that doesn't have it," said Ms Rogers.

15 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

state could see them unprotected should they need to touch or intervene with an animal for medical reasons.

:biblionana: there are no medical reasons to rape an animal, what the **** 

11 minutes ago, bad guy said:

How do you think dairy is made?

foxmel-jamie-lee-curtis.gif

is this vegan talk or no

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

is this vegan talk or no

what does veganism have to do with this? that user simply stated a fact of how dairy is made 

20 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:biblionana: there are no medical reasons to rape an animal, what the **** 

that's not what they're implying. this could see farmers & vets charged for assisting in births & other health issues that involve genitalia.

Just now, Mariya Takeuchi said:

that's not what they're implying. this could see farmers & vets charged for assisting in births & other health issues that involve genitalia.

Why would this bill penalize farmers for assisting with births? 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Why would this bill penalize farmers for assisting with births? 

spacer.png

that's just what i concluded reading the article

Farmers and vets in other states that have bills banning bestiality don't have any issues assisting with births or other health issues, so I don't see why the New Hampshire farmers should either unless they're doing something sus :cm:

Telling on themselves a bit. There's no prosecutor in America that would charge a farmer with bestiality for any of these reasons - also, is the cow going to go to the police and file a report? :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

NH :rip: they’re def ******* those animals

• Haha 3

I must be slightly dialectic cause I thought that title said renaissance and beastiality. I was about to stop being being a Beyoncé fan for a minute :lmao:

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Bestiality is still legal in Texas, Hawaii, Kentucky, Virginia, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Vermont, West Virginia, Montana, Wyoming and the District of Columbia - as well as New Hampshire - according to the Alabama Watchdog.

72nr.gif

• Haha 2

Do you think these farmers have an ATRL-equivalent website and they have a thread where they share AI-generated images like the ones we generate here of Zayn and Shawn, but with cows???

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Do you think these farmers have an ATRL-equivalent website and they have a thread where they share AI-generated images like the ones we generate here of Zayn and Shawn, but with cows???

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

1 hour ago, DAP said:

This story is 7 years old

spacer.png

:ahh: 

59 minutes ago, getBusy said:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Björk stands with the New Hampshire farmers

1358085993_bjorkandbear.jpg

20 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I must be slightly dialectic cause I thought that title said renaissance and beastiality. I was about to stop being being a Beyoncé fan for a minute :lmao:

Dialectic means something else. I think the word is dyslectic.

However, I am not sure if your use of dialectic was a pun. Because it means when two contradictions are true.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.