What is your favourite ATRL memory?

Solaria

Mine has to be the Janet Jackson rate, I've never seen more funny nicknames for albums and for an artist themselves like I've seen in that thread :ahh: the nicknames for Dream Street and 20 Y.O alone :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Mine has to be the Janet Jackson rate, I've never seen more funny nicknames for albums and for an artist themselves like I've seen in that thread :ahh: the nicknames for Dream Street and 20 Y.O alone :ahh:

Care to link me to that thread? I always love a good mixtape and 2000 YO shade :fan:

OT: D.M.F. threads. I loved reading them in my lurking days.

Edited by blown away

one of the most recent ones is that thread asking if Xtina is underrated where everyone were just posting this pic:

zac.thumb.jpg.0c910697eb9ee17f38655535787606ad

When Chromatica leaked and we all freaked out in base and loved the new music. Or when the same thing happened with Hairy Body Face when it leaked from the ASIB OST. It was by far the most anticipated song from the soundtrack for being a pop BOP, and it was the very first to leak in HQ. For a brief time period it was the only song out there in HQ and everyone was stanning!

In short, Gaga needs to serve more pop perfection and less jazz trash.

J9jhP70.gif

Edited by AbeHicks

3 minutes ago, blown away said:

Care to link me to that thread? I always love a good mixtape and 2000 YO shade :fan:

OT: D.M.F. threads. I loved reading them in my lurking days.

It's archived rn due to the 2022 purge, I REALLY hope it gets unlocked someday so I can have a good hoot again :ahh:

• Like 1

The thread of Ajay's reaction to Renaissance

I was HOLLERING

• Evaporated? As in turned into gas?
  • Fergie's manager stalking the site during the DD leak
  • The credit card girl 

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:
  • Evaporated? As in turned into gas?

Wasn't it Boiled? As in turned into gas?

• Haha 1

It's got to be Taylor's discography rate. Meltdowns after meltdowns. I lived for this complete mess. :WAP:

1 minute ago, Century said:

The leona pic was the funniest thing of all time to me as a kid.

The one where that user commented ''neigh''? :ahh:

• Haha 1

ASIB leaks era (although we weren't allowed to discuss it much on shariatrl) and Fergies manager threatening ATRL :thing: I missed a lot of the more iconic stuff

Actually my favorite ATRL memory is when it was down for a whole day

Edited by stupidjock
  • Haha 1

Demi Froyo Saga... We all came together to drag. :clap3:

When untreated psychiatric patient and Kim Petras defender ATRL user @Alfred completely lost it and got perma banned 

I don't remember the name of the thread or if it still exists but during the release of Nicki's Queen album there was a deal to get the album for free on Tidal I think. Some user found a loophole which allowed you to get any album/music in FLAC quality for free using Nicki's voucher.

The entire thread was a mess. People were downloading any album like Britney Jean in FLAC quality using disposable emails to get the voucher :skull:. Some users used their personal emails and though they were going to be sued by Jay Z & Beyonce for fraud :rip:

The entire thread got over 100 pages in one night. I remember it being a riot.

Edited by Cottonmouth

Notice she is drinking

Neigh

Froyogate

So much fun.

All the fun events back in 2008 - 2009.  I miss all the members and nobody really bullied me back then.

DMF 's threads tbh. He always used receipts which made it funnier

Also the Madonna rate. So many wigs got snatched and it was so nice to see so many members in one place just having fun, rates just have a way of bringing people together 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.