200+ Murdered in Israel attack, 1,000+ injured

Яeo.

9 minutes ago, kawk said:

yeah there's no fuckin way not a single intelligence agency who have eyes on the ground didn't catch wind of this "surprise attack". :rip:

What are you trying to say?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gov Hooka

• Harrier

• Embustera

• Nova_23

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so bad for the innocent Palestinians who will suffer quite a lot because of Hamas' despicable actions. They truly will never know peace, and we have failed them.

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, qurl said:

damn that sucks for the people who died ……… maybe Israel should have stayed the f*ck out of Palestine and not turned their citizens into heartless *ssholes totally unphased by the amount of palestinian children their military has assassinated over the years …. u know, to say nothing of the land they’ve stolen, psychological terror they’ve inflicted ….

You are factually wrong throughout this entire post so I don't really know where or If I should begin to explain 

• Thumbs Down 2

At the end of the day, civilians are pawns for the governments on both sides to be destroyed while the governments come at each other. My thoughts are with all innocent people perishing at the hands of this fighting. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Harrier said:

You god damn lunatic. Go watch the video of the

Hide contents

child having his throat cut in the street in cold blood

and then come back to me and tell me he was a settler and he deserved it. Learn to have some ******* empathy before you go spouting your nonsense ideaological bulcrap

Video after video, instance after instance of IDF soldiers murdering and mutilating Palestinian children. The double standards and selective outrage  are real from y’all 

• Like 3

Just now, Sombre said:

I feel so bad for the innocent Palestinians who will suffer quite a lot because of Hamas' despicable actions. They truly will never know peace, and we have failed them.

Watch the videos, they're happily parading kidnapped victims and dancing over dead bodies. They've failed themselves at this point

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Sombre said:

This is what I don’t get. Does Hamas not expect mass destruction on their end?

Just now, brooklyndaddy said:

Hamas treats Gazans as cattle, not humans. They're not considering what's "good" for the people because they glorify death in the name of Allah. 

Just now, Negev said:

Watch the videos, they're happily parading kidnapped victims and dancing over dead bodies. They've failed themselves at this point

Hamas is a terrorist organization that does not represent all Palestinians. This is what a lot of people are forgetting. The IDF has "happily" killed 150,000 Palestinian civilians (of which 30,000 are children), why don't you share the same "[Israel] failed themselves at this point" mentality? 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Negev said:

Hamas treats Gazans as cattle, not humans. They're not considering what's "good" for the people because they glorify death in the name of Allah. 

Dying in the name of Allah… even if it’s them. That’s what I’m understanding here. So it’s not even really about the end game? Just the action? Wow… those poor civilians really are just playthings. My heart goes out to them. 

3 minutes ago, Negev said:

Just as Israelis celebrate when there are Palestinian victims.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

My thoughts exactly, Hamas is not equipped with the same military operators that Israel is. Such an idiotic move that has put thousands of lives at risk. :biblio: 

Just now, brooklyndaddy said:

Dying in the name of Allah… even if it’s them. That’s what I’m understanding here. So it’s not even really about the end game? Just the action? Wow… those poor civilians really are just playthings. My heart goes out to them. 

And almost forgot, if we keep going down the rabbit-hole, its Hamas leadership (that doesn't actually stay in Gaza itself because it's underdeveloped slums) in cahoots with Iran and Qatar that run the show and weaponise Gaza, and they definitely disregard human lives in the strip. To them, they are nothing more than collateral damage in a war against the West. This is why Iran is an arms race for nuclear weapons. 

1 minute ago, Embustera said:

Just as Israelis celebrate when there are Palestinian victims.

You're absolutely wrong here though. We just wanna live our lives in peace

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Evacuate the area, bomb it to pieces. Nobody allowed to live there anymore. Sad, but that’s what happens when people can’t behave. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 20

my question is: what else have they ever been allowed to know ???? i mean legitimately. NO ONE CONDONES WHAT HAMAS IS DOING !!!!! literally no one !!!! and i’m talking about the people of Gaza / Palestine here. Hamas has been the only semblance of organized government and unfortunately protection to them from a state that gets BILLIONS of dollars in weapons and defense systems yearly. when you push people, beat them down repeatedly year after year day after day , steal the only home they know …… what, they’re just supposed to sit back and say “thanks!”

i don’t support religion, taking land in the name of religion, killing children, terrorism…. any of it. what i support is people being allowed to live in their homeland freely and without living in fear that it’s all going to be ripped away from them. of course this is a terrible situation, and it’s one that the global west has blood on it’s hand for by deciding that Israel has more of a right to exist than Palestine does. these people are scared and they’re only retaliating bc they have been conditioned to think the entire world is against them simply living. report this post, i’m very comfortable with knowing that i recognize how gray this situation is while a lot of you would like to pretend it’s black and white

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

And almost forgot, if we keep going down the rabbit-hole, its Hamas leadership (that doesn't actually stay in Gaza itself because it's underdeveloped slums) in cahoots with Iran and Qatar that run the show and weaponise Gaza, and they definitely disregard human lives in the strip. To them, they are nothing more than collateral damage in a war against the West. This is why Iran is an arms race for nuclear weapons. 

You're absolutely wrong here though. We just wanna live our lives in peace

That’s bullshit and you know it. Give the land back to the Palestinians and there will be peace. None of this would have happened if the Israelis had not oppressed the Palestinians.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Israeli citizens have watch parties where they sit on the hill tops and watch their government bomb Palestinians all while cheering. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israelis-cheer-gaza-bombing

This isn’t a two side issue. There is one oppressor. Israel. And there is the oppressed. Palestine. 

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

46 minutes ago, airplane said:

How many of those are Palestinians? Is there a breakdown?

Does it matter? They’re human beings.

4 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

bomb it to pieces

I mean, that's what the blue star was doing for years :psyduck:

6 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Evacuate the area, bomb it to pieces. Nobody allowed to live there anymore. Sad, but that’s what happens when people can’t behave. 

This literally sounds like ethnic cleansing. **** the Hamas but can we not displace innocent civilians when we know most won't be able to be relocated due to how geopolitical this is?

• Like 1

Just now, unclefloprry said:

I mean, that's what the blue star was doing for years :psyduck:

I don’t know what that means. But I just mean render all land in dispute inhospitable. End of conflict. 

1 minute ago, Nova_23 said:

Israeli citizens have watch parties where they sit on the hill tops and watch their government bomb Palestinians all

while cheering. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israelis-cheer-gaza-bombing

Literally this. Amazing how Israeli “peace” for colonizers at the expense of sheer brutality against Palestinian natives by their own government is challenged and now they wanna cry. The double standard is so apparent, I just need these folks to admit they have been fine with the militant oppression of Palestinians (it’s always been “out of sight out of mind”) but NOW when they rightfully fight back, it’s horrible… 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

"evacuate" as if Palestinians have any other place left to go........... :toofunny2:

• Like 5