Israel infiltrated by militants, Rockets fired by Hamas

Mydilemma2.0

Is Hamas really doing this with Netanjahu as a PM? Netanjahu will just wipe Palestinians out and there will be no more international support for Palestine considering the videos of Hamas killing and torturing Isreali civilians.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Jacobs

• Mydilemma2.0

• Cloröx

• Carter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The reports... this thread is not gonna last long is it

42 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

The justifications in here for this are staggering. I can’t believe the mods allow it. 

The mods have allowed explicit antisemitism for years, how is this surprising to you?

Every single mod in this site is antisemitic and supports these terrorists attacks, this thread is proof of it. 

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 9

3 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

Is Hamas really doing this with Netanjahu as a PM? Netanjahu will just wipe Palestinians out and there will be no more international support for Palestine considering the videos of Hamas killing and torturing Isreali civilians.

Hamas do not have the best interests of Palestinians at heart. They are lunatics plain and simple

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Time after time after time these people show their true colors to you all, and how they don’t care for your rights, but you continue on defending them. What will it take?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

The mods have allowed explicit antisemitism for years, how is this surprising to you?

Every single mod in this site is antisemitic and supports these terrorists attacks, this thread is proof of it. 

If past is prologue, especially on this specific topic, the mods are probably fighting about it in a private chat and they have different opinions on the topic and how to enforce it. They’re not infallible. Broad brushes like this help no one.

At least 200 dead in Gaza, at least 40 dead in Israel so far. Over 2,500 wounded in total.

Sources: Reuters, AP, BBC, Al-Jazeera

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

If past is prologue, especially on this specific topic, the mods are probably fighting about it in a private chat and they have different opinions on the topic and how to enforce it. They’re not infallible. Broad brushes like this help no one.

Have you seen the videos of israelian people laying on the street and car murdered just because the terorists wanted them to be dead. Just because of that?

All my support to the people of Israel :heart:

Some of you defending literal terrorist is absolutely disgusting. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

At least 200 dead in Gaza, at least 40 dead in Israel so far. Over 2,500 wounded in total.

Sources: Reuters, AP, BBC, Al-Jazeera

Lies, only 9 territories killed , 240 territories in total are infiltrated into Israel. 
Israeli death tool rose to 100 

And of course i got a wp for standing up against hateful comments. 

Good to know this site isn't a place to feel safe or at least defend yourself. 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, Carter said:

but last time i checked both parties claims the land by using religion why just call one terrorists??

You should the see the definition of a terror organization instead of proving how imbecile you are at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Yeah, Israel is going to level Hamas after some of these videos I watched people were hating Netanjahu and refusing to serve in the military etc.. Now he will have total support to destroy them. I am shocked Israel had this big of a gap in their defence.  Hamas are terrorists and the fact Palestinians are showing support for them. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Espresso said:

What is there to "fight privately" about not supporting a terrorist attack? :deadbanana2:

Why weren't they "fighting privately" about ATRL's explicit antisemitism AND support of Hamas (a terrorist group that has been promising they'd do this a more for years)? 

Mods are all antisemitic no matter how hard they'll try to spin this. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Katy V.! said:

What is there to "fight privately" about not supporting a terrorist attack? :deadbanana2:

Why weren't they "fighting privately" about ATRL's explicit antisemitism AND support of Hamas (a terrorist group that has been promising they'd do this a more for years)? 

israel ≠ jews 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, Sarkis said:

Israel = indigenous homeland of Jews 

Many Jews dont agree with that.

Most Jews have genetic traits from other places.

So what about that?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

israel ≠ jews 

This is such a cop out statement.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, moxcy said:

I wouldn't wish what they put Palestine through for years on anybody, even them. This is horrible :dancehall:

Civilian Israelis didnt attack and kidnap Palestinians in droves

• Thumbs Down 2

9 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

israel ≠ jews 

Anti-IDF ≠ Antisemitism

I’m not justifying any trolling praise of Hamas and never have.

As for selective enforcement, your beef is not with me. I had a particular problem with one mod regarding Covid topics that’s still on staff, you don’t need to tell me. The HQ subforum exists for a reason.

As for individual post reports, @Tsareena addressed that earlier in this thread.

42 minutes ago, brazil said:

Palestine and Russia are completely different. Hamas and most extremism in Palestine is a direct result of the invasion into Palestinian land, same as extremism in Ukraine.

It's been 76 years- Israelis had been on Israeli land since the 20th century. Israel was established officially with a U.N. blessing almost a whole century ago. There had been attempts over the decades to reach a settlement with Palestine, but in more recent decades Hamas' and co. dangerous practices of radical Islam indoctrination on its people have made these negotiations futile. 

All these things you're saying, as if Israel existence is "questionable" and began with the Internet era is nonsensical. Israel and it's people have been here for over 100 years. What's done is done. And I will add- despite Hamas' actions we are not going anywhere. It's insane to believe any of the terrorists actions and violation of international laws can be justified at this point. 

I wish we could've had a meaningful and informative conversation but I know no matter what you read you'll still be around saying irresponsible and delusional comments like this one above.

Edited by Negev
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

43 minutes ago, Carter said:

but last time i checked both parties claims the land by using religion why just call one terrorists??

No? Over half of Israelis are irreligious. Jewish claim to the land as an indigenous ethnic group stems from historical, archeological and genetic evidence.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Negev said:

It's been 76 years- Israelis had been on Israeli land since the 20th century. Israel was established officially with a U.N. blessing almost a whole century ago. There had been attempts over the decades to reach a settlement with Palestine, but in more recent decades Hamas' and co. dangerous practices of radical Islam indoctrination on its people have made these negotiations futile. 

All these things you're saying, as if Israel existence is "questionable" and began with the Internet era is nonsensical. Israel and it's people have been here for over 100 years. What's done is done. It's insane to believe any of the terrorists actions and violation of international laws can be justified at this point. 

I wish we could've had a meaningful and informative conversation but I know no matter what you read you'll still be around saying irresponsible and delusional comments like this one above.

Well said ---- we don't have this energy for the hundreds of other countries with similar histories

• Like 1

The essays in here justifying terrorism and defending an internationally recognized terror group. This is horrifying, and will have untold ramifications for the conflict for years to come. The 50th year anniversary of the Yom Kippur War, the fact that this particular surprise attack was done on one of the happiest days of the Jewish calendar, all of the deaths and hostages… This is not the route to peace.

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, brazil said:

Many Jews dont agree with that.

Most Jews have genetic traits from other places.

So what about that?

Unless they’re a recent convert, all Jews have genetic ties to Israel. For example, a Jewish person whose ancestors lived in Poland is more genetically related to a Jewish person whose ancestors lived in Morocco, Iraq or Syria than to an ethnic Pole.

Edited by Sarkis
  • Like 2