Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Jacobs

• Mydilemma2.0

• Cloröx

• Carter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Carter said:

remember you have the freedom to flee and find a shelter, they dont when the IDF attack them.

stay safe pls 🫶🏼

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

I WANNA THANK THE MODS FOR CHANGING THE TITLE.

respect to whoever did 🫶🏼

You are just beyond evil at this point. 
The last time Jews were saperated across the world , 6 million of them got killed. 
sit. Read some history and news and if you think that those people are “militants” you are more than welcome to join them as a gay man that will be purged ❤️

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I was trying to think of a way to retitle the thread cuz that was weird

--

As usual ATRL moderating team wants to remain neutral when looking at conversations on this but individual mods have our own opinions that could affect that. Please be clear in reports how a post breaks rules because most will be closed as part of the conversation unless it's clearly egregious.

You should kept the terrorist , because Hamas is a terror organization, not an army / military force… 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Negev said:

I'm not surprised by the antisemitism here, you guys are pathetically and irrationally blinded by hate and are very brave behind your keyboards.

Hamas and their supporters are monsters and I hope they're dealt with by the army swiftly. I am personally tired of this ****, innocent Israelis do not deserve to be raped and slaughtered. In 2023 there are  humane means to solve this crisis, but Hamas continues with their delusions of grandeur hyped by Iran and Qatar. 

עם ישראל חי

Not the gaslighting. Nobody is saying any of those things are deserved.

My position is that the creation of the state of Israel is illegitimate and a direct result of British colonialism. Of course violence is never the right solution, but Palestinians also don't have much resources when they have all the world powers against them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

You are just beyond evil at this point. 
The last time Jews were saperated across the world , 6 million of them got killed. 
sit. Read some history and news and if you think that those people are “militants” you are more than welcome to join them as a gay man that will be purged ❤️

oh wow so youre using being gay to push your agenda… WOW

• Thumbs Down 1

Kinda the definition of **** around (enact a long campaign of oppression and genocide against Palestinians for decades) and find out (this)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

!!!

The IDF defenders trying to frame a 100-year conflict as being solely about Hamas (which only rose to power after Palestinians became disilusioned in the secular leadership, and was indirectly helped by Israel's divide-and-rule approach, but that's a whole another story) and foaming at the mouth at Israel's (predictably disproportionate) response... I have no words. :rip:

(Let's not even talk about that post that implied Palestinians aren't a people, wtf was that?)

What Hamas is doing must be condemned, but that still doesn't absolve Israel for 50+ years of ethnic cleansing, population displacement and settler colonialism, as well as turning Gaza into an open-air prison.

"Hamas killed innocent civilians, therefore Israel should have carte blanche to subjugate an entire people to apartheid and genocide" is not the hill some of you should be dying on. :rip:

All of this. These users only see things in a vaccum and refuse to recognize and acknowledge the decades of oppression that preceeded this. I'm not in any way fully on Hamas' side, but this is resistance on behalf of an entire nation that has no government nor an army like the IDF. And resistance is predictable and expected.

The fact that I'm actually reading posts anticipating Netanyahu/Israel's response to this is sick to say the least, from the same users who want "peace" mind you. The next few days/weeks will be a nightmare.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Realistically Israel could completely flatten the Palestinians with a full-blown genocide and nobody in the West would actually care. Many would actually cheer for it. And besides Iran, the Muslim majority countries have shown willingness to wash their hands of Palestine while normalizing relations with Israel.

If the UN even tried to give a weak condemnation of Israel for going that far, Linda Thomas-Greenfield would unilaterally veto it on behalf of Joe Biden and nothing more would be said.

This is flatly untrue there would be massive unprecedented outrage if Israel did such a terrible thing across the world. Your level of cynicism about the West has detached you from reality

• Like 6

1 hour ago, brazil said:

That's what you get for stealing people's land. Palestine for Palestinians!!!

3 minutes ago, brazil said:

Not the gaslighting. Nobody is saying any of those things are deserved. 

Real Housewives Nene Leaks GIF by Slice

At least try to make sense. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Carter said:

oh wow so youre using being gay to push your agenda… WOW

I am what? 
you are so defensive to those militants, not calling them terroirst , so I just suggest for you to join them ❤️. Didn’t you say “Israelis can leave their houses” , maybe you should leave your home too, whenever your family’s life is at stake. This is beyond inhumane saying and I am legit being revolted by you 

6 minutes ago, Harrier said:

This is flatly untrue there would be massive unprecedented outrage if Israel did such a terrible thing across the world. Your level of cynicism has detached you from reality

What would anybody do? Realistically? They’d get American aid as normal. Joe Biden is the most Zionist President we’ve ever had, and he’d argue that Israel did what it had to to defend itself no matter what they did. Is anyone going to invade or sanction an American-backed apartheid state? Only Iran would try.

Edited by ClashAndBurn

I’m on holiday in Egypt (Sharm El Sheikh) from the UK at the moment. Can’t decide if I should try get out or stay put. Here for another 9 days.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Real Housewives Nene Leaks GIF by Slice

At least try to make sense. 

Of course i didnt mean kidnapping, civilian murder or anything like that. 

9 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

You should kept the terrorist , because Hamas is a terror organization, not an army / military force… 

but last time i checked both parties claims the land by using religion why just call one terrorists??

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, brazil said:

Of course i didnt mean kidnapping, civilian murder or anything like that. 

Of course. Just the other stuff :isudumblmao:

2 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Unfortunately It's all hands on deck!! My boyfriend is being called to assist. I am shaking with fear

I really hope everything goes well for you and your bf! 

• Like 2

I see people in my country who support the Hamas, Russia etc. all the time. Some of them are right wingers and I can't say I'm shocked but if you're a leftist and you believe in human rights how can you support these people? They are against everything the left claims it stands for and while Ukraine and Israel are not perfect and have their own issues they're a million times better than the alternatives and you know it. For women, for LGBT+ people, for everyone. For everyone who believes in freedom and a better future. I 100% stand with Israel. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Just now, Anthinos said:

I see people in my country who support the Hamas, Russia etc. all the time. Some of them are right wingers and I can't say I'm shocked but if you're a leftist and you believe in human rights how can you support these people? They are against everything the left claims it stands for and while Ukraine and Israel are not perfect and have their own issues they're a million times better than the alternatives and you know it. For women, for LGBT+ people, for everyone. For everyone who believes in freedom and a better future. I 100% stand with Israel. 

Palestine and Russia are completely different. Hamas and most extremism in Palestine is a direct result of the invasion into Palestinian land, same as extremism in Ukraine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PopKills said:

I really hope everything goes well for you and your bf! 

Thank you :heart2:

Instead of fighting my tears and fearing for my boyfriend i have to fight ATRLers celebrating the massacres. 

• Like 3

People’s perception of Palestine will forever be changed after this. It’s just shocking and horrifying to see all the videos of people in Palestine giving out candy and celebrating the death of innocent Israeli civilians. Israeli death toll likely in the hundreds, hundreds more kidnapped. 

11 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

I am what? 
you are so defensive to those militants, not calling them terroirst , so I just suggest for you to join them ❤️. Didn’t you say “Israelis can leave their houses” , maybe you should leave your home too, whenever your family’s life is at stake. This is beyond inhumane saying and I am legit being revolted by you 

where did i defend hamas for what they’re doing, all i said israel not innocent and this has been cooking for decades..

and i don’t see you taking the streets defending this beloved country 

3 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

if you're a leftist and you believe in human rights how can you support these people?

[.....................]

I 100% stand with Israel. 

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

I'm tired

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, airplane said:

it’s okay to wipe out Palestinians and excuse the decades long mass slaughtering as long as certain people here can have orgies in Tel Aviv

Human Rights for everyone.....bar Palestinians 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Thank you :heart2:

Instead of fighting my tears and fearing for my boyfriend i have to fight ATRLers celebrating the massacres. 

Yeah it’s horrible what some users post in here … log off tbh and try to rest or distract your mind a bit (probably unrealistic I know but better than fighting with literal defenders of terrorism). :hug:

• Like 1

So many young people in their 20s held captive in Gaza every single person around my age knows someone that was at that party. Feels apocalyptic idk

• Like 7