Israel infiltrated by militants, Rockets fired by Hamas

Mydilemma2.0

6 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Without involving innocent people.

Are we forgetting the islam stance on religious vs unreligious?

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Jacobs

• Mydilemma2.0

• Cloröx

• Carter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

What is "terroirs" and why does the title say "civilized cities"? As opposed to uncivilized cities? :huh:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Without involving innocent people.

Whether you think it's because of the size of Gaza or human shields, that's impossible.

Just now, TOKYO. said:

Are we forgetting the islam stance on religious vs unreligious?

The Palestinian conflict is more about politics, ethnicity and territory than religion. 

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

remember you have the freedom to flee and find a shelter, they dont when the IDF attack them.

stay safe pls 🫶🏼

Your lying, hideous and hateful nature is really sad. I just hope you will find happiness and that no one will ever have to face your evil self. 

I truly don't know who wronged you that you feel the need to dance on people's graves. 

Hopefully people will stay safe from you 🫶

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

What is "terroirs" and why does the title say "civilized cities"? As opposed to uncivilized cities? :huh:

I was trying to think of a way to retitle the thread cuz that was weird

--

As usual ATRL moderating team wants to remain neutral when looking at conversations on this but individual mods have our own opinions that could affect that. Please be clear in reports how a post breaks rules because most will be closed as part of the conversation unless it's clearly egregious.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Your lying, hideous and hateful nature is really sad. I just hope you will find happiness and that no one will ever have to face your evil self. 

I truly don't know who wronged you that you feel the need to dance on people's graves. 

Hopefully people will stay safe from you 🫶

and i hope you find peace too, if you think israel doesn’t play a part of what’s happening, their streets isn’t clean and i hope you search your government history very well before coming to defend them

and no one is dancing on anyone’s grave 

but this victim complex mentality like the state of israel is innocent and this attack came out of nowhere is crazy to me. 

because like how hamas has cold blood on their hands, ISRAEL DOES TOO.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

This attack is unprecedented in it's scale.  This isn't going to end well, they may just flatten Gaza completely.

Edited by chessguy99
  • Like 1

This is just beyond horrible. I wouldn't surprise if putin secretly has something to do with it bcs he badly need to switch US help and attention from Ukraine. 

3 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

How peaceful is Gaza? Women have no rights there?? In Israel women have

Sweetie don't try to explain it to them. I truly think sometimes, people's minds are warped and rotten beyond help. To be in support of Hamas, in any way, shape or form and to commend them for invading Israel, firing rockets, murdering, raping, mutilating people on video, is pure evil. 

Just now, chessguy99 said:

This attack is unprecedented in it's scale.  This isn't going to end well, they may just flatten gaza completely.

I'm in support of solving this conflict once and for all. Unfortunately for the Gazans, their leaderships seeks death even at the cost of their own innocent perishing. And this is not the first time they hide behind civilians. You can be sure the Gazan leadership is not anywhere near the Gaza strip. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

and i hope you find peace too, if you think israel doesn’t play a part of what’s happening, their streets isn’t clean and i hope you search your government history very well before coming to defend them

and no one is dancing on anyone’s grave 

but this victim complex mentality like the state of israel is innocent and this attack came out of nowhere is crazy to me. 

because like how hamas has cold blood on their hands, ISRAEL DOES TOO.

Keep on dancing. Go ahead. Fill up your needs. Recharge. 

• Haha 1

@Tsareena Thank you for your quick follow through on the OP.

I have nothing to add here, except to say the only thing I see changing in my lifetime is the size of Palestinian territory. Hamas isn’t going anywhere, nor the IDL.

The justifications in here for this are staggering. I can’t believe the mods allow it. 

I WANNA THANK THE MODS FOR CHANGING THE TITLE.

respect to whoever did 🫶🏼

• Like 1

Ordinary people just want to be able to get on with their lives. So sick of powerful men subjecting regular citizens to violence and conflict.

40 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Watching everyone blatantly try to rewrite history and ignore the full context of this :deadvision:

Starting from todays events is pure Israeli propaganda....which is what several media outlets are already doing internationally

!!!

The IDF defenders trying to frame a 100-year conflict as being solely about Hamas (which only rose to power after Palestinians became disilusioned in the secular leadership, and was indirectly helped by Israel's divide-and-rule approach, but that's a whole another story) and foaming at the mouth at Israel's (predictably disproportionate) response... I have no words. :rip:

(Let's not even talk about that post that implied Palestinians aren't a people, wtf was that?)

What Hamas is doing must be condemned, but that still doesn't absolve Israel for 50+ years of ethnic cleansing, population displacement and settler colonialism, as well as turning Gaza into an open-air prison.

"Hamas killed innocent civilians, therefore Israel should have carte blanche to subjugate an entire people to apartheid and genocide" is not the hill some of you should be dying on. :rip:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just now, glitch said:

Ordinary people just want to be able to get on with their lives. So sick of powerful men subjecting regular citizens to violence and conflict.

Exactly (macho) men are the problem again!!

Just now, Virgos Groove said:

!!!

The IDF defenders trying to frame a 100-year conflict as being solely about Hamas (which only rose to power after Palestinians became disilusioned in the secular leadership, and was indirectly helped by Israel's divide-and-rule approach, but that's a whole another story) and foaming at the mouth at Israel's (predictably disproportionate) response... I have no words. :rip:

(Let's not even talk about that post that implied Palestinians aren't a people, wtf was that?)

What Hamas is doing must be condemned, but that still doesn't absolve Israel for 50+ years of ethnic cleansing, population displacement and settler colonialism, as well as turning Gaza into an open-air prison.

"Hamas killed innocent civilians, therefore Israel should have carte blanche to subjugate an entire people to apartheid and genocide" is not the hill some of you should be dying on. :rip:

Well said. 

It’s so sad that the Palestinian statehood movement is going to get derailed and overshadowed by these psycho terrorists. 

Thread is updated with the new horrifying numbers and deaths. 
Pray for Israel ❤️

3 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

Exactly (macho) men are the problem again!!

It's all just a dick waving competition and ordinary people are the collateral damage

funny all i did was trying to stop the narrative that this attack was unprovoked or israel is innocent

but that user kept calling me names and saying who hateful i am because i didn’t go with their narrative or their victim mentality they got used to abusing their power and people applauding them says alot about you btw 🫶🏼

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

4 minutes ago, Espresso said:

@Tsareena Thank you for your quick follow through on the OP.

I have nothing to add here, except to say the only thing I see changing in my lifetime is the size of Palestinian territory. Hamas isn’t going anywhere, nor the IDL.

Realistically Israel could completely flatten the Palestinians with a full-blown genocide and nobody in the West would actually care. Many would actually cheer for it. And besides Iran, the Muslim majority countries have shown willingness to wash their hands of Palestine while normalizing relations with Israel.

If the UN even tried to give a weak condemnation of Israel for going that far, Linda Thomas-Greenfield would unilaterally veto it on behalf of Joe Biden and nothing more would be said.

• Like 4