Israel infiltrated by militants, Rockets fired by Hamas

Mydilemma2.0

Just now, Яeo. said:

Can you share the video with me in private?

Just write "israel" on twitter search and you'll find a bunch of them unfortunately...

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Jacobs

• Mydilemma2.0

• Cloröx

• Carter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Minogue said:

My first crush that was in class with me in high school is held captive in Gaza. His videos are circulating on Telegram. This is a twisted reality  

Omg, I'm so sorry! This is so sad. 

10 minutes ago, Minogue said:

My first crush that was in class with me in high school is held captive in Gaza. His videos are circulating on Telegram. This is a twisted reality  

I can't even fathom how terrible everything must be. Please stay safe

3 minutes ago, Яeo. said:

Can you share the video with me in private?

There are hundreds of them on Twitter. Hundreds if not thousands! 

3 minutes ago, brazil said:

So Ukraine can fight against Russian invasion, but Palestinians can't fight against Israili's invasion? What kind of hypocritical racism is this?

"Fight" is a very interesting way of framing "capture, torture and murder random civillians and parade their bodies in the streets"

To be clear I do not personally support the Israeli government, but it is still very disturbing to see people openly celebrating violence against innocent people like jfc

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Яeo. said:

Nobody would support Ukrainians torturing and brutality murdering innocent Russian civilians in the streets. Cut the crap. 

Which is, ironically, what Russia IS actually doing in Ukraine :rip:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wotamin said:

It's always funny to me that people make this comparison as if Palestinians aren't Russia's allies :rip:

When the invasion happened many of the Palestinians had russian flags up in their homes. 

They hate the west and thus aligning with Russia instead of Ukraine

What kind of third grade logic is this? The comparison is made because both stole the other's land.

5 minutes ago, Harrier said:

"Fight" is a very interesting way of framing "capture, torture and murder random civillians and parade their bodies in the streets"

To be clear I do not personally support the Israeli government, but it is still very disturbing to see people openly celebrating violence against innocent people like jfc

Where is the evidence of that? I take my news from trusted sources, not Twitter. Israel is very good at propaganda 

• Thumbs Down 6

17 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

I really hope this opens people’s eyes regarding hamas and “Palestinians”

People under this thread want us to forget the decades of mass slaughtering, ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Palestine by the IDF and finally “open our eyes”. That’s not how it works.

Israel has always been the oppressor and always will be. No amount of attempting to re-write history and gaslighting will change that.

Edited by airplane
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

9 minutes ago, airplane said:

People under this thread want us to forget the decades of mass slaughtering, ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Palestine by the IDF and finally “open our eyes”. That’s not how it works.

Israel has always been the oppressor and always will be. No amount of attempting to re-write history and gaslighting will change that.

Watching everyone blatantly try to rewrite history and ignore the full context of this :deadvision:

Starting from todays events is pure Israeli propaganda....which is what several media outlets are already doing internationally

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

It’s disturbing how many of you are celebrating this. Either celebrating Israeli people who have just been murdered or the feverish anticipation of Israeli retaliation against Palestine. Talking about Israel will be “taking care of the issue” now. It’s a race to the bottom for some of you :ace:

Agree with this, some members seem almost excited about what Netanyahu will do in response. I understand the anger and frustration at this escalation, but vegeance is not a valid excuse to commit disproportionate violence. Do not forget that there are hundreds of thousands of children in Gaza

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As a muslim i find it disgusting how Hamas constantly attacks and then hides behind civilians and then play victim when Israel retaliates. 

Israel should just end them once and for all. Do what is being done to you. 

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

I have great sympathy for civilians in Israel that are currently fearing for their lives. Palestinians go through this on a daily basis. 

How I wish the brutal, illegal, fascist occupation of Palestine would end, so that this violence would end too. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

WW3 here we come im scared guys

the poor innocent people who died smh

Edited by Delirious

I wouldn’t be surprised if both threads on this are shortly closed, as they usually are on this topic. It’s mod’s discretion but I’d just thread ban and/of delete specific posters as they see fit.

As for the topic at hand, I don’t see Hamas being finished in our lifetime so I don’t see this getting “finished” by any stretch but what that means by the IDF is wildly subjective.

11 minutes ago, Eternal220 said:

As a muslim i find it disgusting how Hamas constantly attacks and then hides behind civilians and then play victim when Israel retaliates. 

Israel should just end them once and for all. Do what is being done to you. 

Without involving innocent people.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Evil. Evil all around. Including here

remember you have the freedom to flee and find a shelter, they dont when the IDF attack them.

stay safe pls 🫶🏼

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 10