Israel infiltrated by militants, Rockets fired by Hamas

Mydilemma2.0

10 minutes ago, Harrier said:

To any Israeli ATRLers, please stay safe and Im sorry you have to read such garbage

The hate some users here have is not news at all. 

I just wished that while hundreds of people including men women and infants are being brutally murdered, that they will wish upon peace and the wellbeing of people. Not encourage it. 

I don't even ask them to be on our side. Just don't celebrate those unhuman acts. 

It's pure evil but i can't do nothing about that. 

Thank you for your support and kind words :heart2:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Jacobs

• Mydilemma2.0

• Cloröx

• Carter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

We have neutral title back then in 2021 despite Israel was the aggressive one. Although it still didn't stop some zionist ATRLers to get permabanned because they couldn't handle themselves

I don’t get what you are talking about, the title is relevant if it was a conflict , for a conflict you need two sides. Israel didn’t attack yet, but the only current state is that Israel was infiltrated and people are getting slaughtered! 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

Nah, Jews mostly don’t want to utterly slaughter any other people based on the religion.

While Hamas wants to purify the world from any person who isn’t Muslim, you should real their agenda.

you can't rewrite history. both sides have extremists that used religious justification for violence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

Israel is under attack,terrorist have infiltrated cities in Israel.

rockets are being launched.

families are hiding in their houses.

Terrorists massive shot at a rave party. 

the news report over 140 Israeli citizens are now hospitalized in Soraka hospital, with 120 in critical state.

Israel is about to react to these attacks. 

update #1: 
at least 22 civilians are reported dead

update #2: 

injured tool skyrocketed to 550 - horrifying number 

videos and photos are being spread across the web. PLEASE BE AWARE THEY ARE VERY HARD TO WATCH. 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/middleeast/live-news/al-aqsa-storm-militants-infiltrate-israel-after-gaza-rockets-10-07-intl-hnk/index.html

*be aware it’s very disturbing videos*

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/unverified-gaza-footage-shows-hamas-terrorists-with-body-of-idf-soldier/

Your link just triggered a warning alert, did anyone else experience this?

29 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Replace "Israel" with "Plaestinians" and you have your answer.

"we can shoot you, kill you, displace you, destroy your homes, steal lands and you will do NOTHING"

It's actually crazy how dense some of you are skskskks

And imagine yourself being in the shoes of one of those Israelis being attacked. 

2 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

I don’t get what you are talking about, the title is relevant if it was a conflict , for a conflict you need two sides. Israel didn’t attack yet, but the only current state is that Israel was infiltrated and people are getting slaughtered! 

Israel has started the counter attack, one of them hit hospital in Gaza killed one health worker. And one journalist was shot dead too. Things have escalated real quick at both sides.

This is all happening because Saudi Arabia is close to signing a peace agreement with Israel so Iran is being reactive. I'm Lebanese and we're tired of this ... we need peace. 

Edited by bearman
  • Like 2

Jews have been expulsed out of their homeland years ago, and then we know what happened to them in the 20th century, and now they can't even defend themselves without people accusing them of "stealing lands!". I hope both sides can solve this without violence, but it seems unlikely given how one party just refuses to do so.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, bearman said:

This is all happening because Saudi Arabia is close to signing a peace agreement with Israel so Iran is being reactive. I'm Lebanese and we're tired of this ... we need peace. 

that’s not true, they refused to call the land israel… don’t spread misinformation 

36 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I am going through Twitter and the people in Gaza are celebrating with music and candy and wishing upon more death! Its infuriating. 

We'll see when the retaliation rockets come in as I said. Nothing's stopping the IDF from taking care of Gaza "for prevention purposes" at this point... they lost the only thing that they had which is international pity.

• Like 2

This is horrific! I just saw a video of Palestinian civilians, children included, spitting on dead Israelis and cheering as they're paraded in the street. :mazen:

I always supported the Palestinian people and felt sorry for them, I'd go as far as to say that I even understand the necessity to resist military occupation. But it's really unnerving seeing what they're doing. It's terrorist scum going on a murdering, looting and raping spree and claiming it's gods work. Many of the people they're attacking aren't in military clothing at all.
And the fact people are justifying and supporting what's going on is insane. No matter who you support, supporting what is going on in Israel right now is disgusting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carter said:

that’s not true, they refused to call the land israel… don’t spread misinformation 

The Israeli Minister of Tourism was in Riyadh last weekend. Both countries just signed a new cooperation agreement with India and the US. Peace is coming. 

My first crush that was in class with me in high school is held captive in Gaza. His videos are circulating on Telegram. This is a twisted reality  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Velvet Night said:

always supported the Palestinian people and felt sorry for them

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

they lost the only thing that they had which is international pity.

This is what I was talking about. It's about time Western leftists opened their eyes on how Hamas has brainwashed their people. I mean, have they ever protested their terrorist organization excuse for a government?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I am currently helping my boyfriend pack his bag as he was asked to assist the soldiers against the terrorists. 

I am so numb 

• Like 5

Like I said, this is the overall sentiment. 

Today will be one of those landmarks in the history of Israel/Palestine. Idk what happens next, but it will be big. And it's all Hamas' doing.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Minogue said:

My first crush that was in class with me in high school is held captive in Gaza. His videos are circulating on Telegram. This is a twisted reality  

Omfg....this is absolutely heart wrenching

Can't even imagine what they must be going through, especially the women who will be raped 

I only slept for 2 hours but i can't fall asleep again. These videos of people being tortured keep replaying in my head and I just want to cry

19 minutes ago, brazil said:

That's what you get for stealing people's land. Palestine for Palestinians!!!

So Ukraine can fight against Russian invasion, but Palestinians can't fight against Israili's invasion? What kind of hypocritical racism is this?

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 9

1 minute ago, brazil said:

So Ukraine can fight against Russian invasion, but Palestinians can't fight against Israili's invasion? What kind of hypocritical racism is this?

Do you realize how stupid do you sound? Hoe evil and inhuman? Hundreds of people are currently being brutally murdered. No one cares for your hate! Stop literally dancing on our graves. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

This is horrific! I just saw a video of Palestinian civilians, children included, spitting on dead Israelis and cheering as they're paraded in the street. :mazen:

I always supported the Palestinian people and felt sorry for them, I'd go as far as to say that I even understand the necessity to resist military occupation. But it's really unnerving seeing what they're doing. It's terrorist scum going on a murdering, looting and raping spree and claiming it's gods work. Many of the people they're attacking aren't in military clothing at all.
And the fact people are justifying and supporting what's going on is insane. No matter who you support, supporting what is going on in Israel right now is disgusting.

Can you share the video with me in private?

Just now, brazil said:

It's always funny to me that people make this comparison as if Palestinians aren't Russia's allies :rip:

When the invasion happened many of the Palestinians had russian flags up in their homes. 

They hate the west and thus aligning with Russia instead of Ukraine

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

I really hope this opens people’s eyes regarding hamas and “Palestinians”

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, brazil said:

Nobody would support Ukrainians torturing and brutality murdering innocent Russian civilians in the streets. Cut the crap. 

• Like 13