Israel infiltrated by militants, Rockets fired by Hamas

Mydilemma2.0

Disgusting. This is the final nail in the coffing for the Hamas. I don't understand why so many leftists in the west have such a deep hate for Israel. Israel isn't utopia but they don't deserve this and they are clearly the victim in this conflict. Hamas is a terror group and they need to be stopped.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Jacobs

• Mydilemma2.0

• Cloröx

• Carter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

I hope he's at home in TLV, but 2 hours ago he was talking about re-joining the IDF :rip:

Unfortunately It's all hands on deck!! My boyfriend is being called to assist. I am shaking with fear

7 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Once more, there is going to be a long drawn out dscussion here that completely ignores the nuance of this specific situation as well as ignoring how this situation fits into the bigger picture of the whole conflict.

I wish it didn't have to come to this, I truly don't. I know that there are many Israeli citizens that don't believe in what their government is doing to Palestine, and I'm sorry that they're getting caught in the cross-hairs of this. 

I think it's important to separate the Israeli people from their government as much as possible, just as I believe it's important to separate the Palestinian people from Hamas as much as possible. 

And I do want to make clear, this is not in defense of anything Hamas is doing. At the end of the day, they're still a terrorist organization. It so happens they fight on behalf of a nation that needs defending, but they are still terrorists. I don't think it's okay what's being done to innocent citizens. I don't think the actions of Hamas are something to be celebrated or praised. 

But it cannot be ignored--though the propaganda machine will certainly try and make it so--that Israel's government continues to stoke this fire. The government continues to manipulate the narrative and convince the whole of the western world that they're the good guys trying to defend their land, but they're not. No amount of counter-attacks from Hamas are going to change that. They can claim Hamas is the aggressor but unfortunately, that isn't the case.

Are Hamas going to far? Beyond too far. Into territory that should never be celebrated, praised, or legitimized. Did Israel's government encourage it? They did, and they will continue to. 

Try as they might, Israel's government cannot point their finger at anyone and claim to be innocent victims when they have a long history of doing the same things they will be outraged about now. Even this cannot absolve themselves of anything. They will use this as an excuse for an unequal counter measure, and they will use it as an excuse to justify their continued pursuit of eliminating an entire group of people. Hamas was created in response to Israel's illegitimate occupation of land that didn't belong to them, and Israel's government and propaganda have found value in this. They have found value in stirring the pot, provoking, poking, and prodding until something like this happens because they know they're the bigger kid on the playground and have the power to do so. They're all too happy to let their people die for the sake of a narrative, and it happens time and time again. 

Hamas will get their day of reckoning. They're oppressing Palestinians as well. They're no heroes to Palestine, and anyone who tries to frame them as such is overly blinded by their feelings toward Israel's atrocities. As with many conflicts around the world, you're going to find that both sides have indefensible actions to atone for. But you will also find that one side is the oppressed and one side is the oppressor. 

The nation of Israel, it's government, and the agencies who carry out the evil deeds the government dictates is the latter.

Hamas is doing wrong, and i don't think many will argue otherwise. Israel is still the aggressor and give out as bad or worse as they receive, unprovoked, and on citizens same as this. Both statements can be and are true.

I wish well to everyone involved who wants this all to end on both sides. Innocent people on either side of this do not deserve it, especially when so many of them share the common dream of this ending. I wish it could end sooner, and more importantly I wish it could end peacefully. I'm thinking of anyone here who may be from Israel and anyone here who may be from Palestine. I'm sorry that those in charge on either think so little of you and your rights to safety and prosperity. i'm sorry you have to get used as pawns in these kinds of games.

Well said :clap3:

Just now, Wotamin said:

So what do you expect israel should do after getting hundreds of civillians murdered? To just do nothing? :rip:

Replace "Israel" with "Plaestinians" and you have your answer.

"we can shoot you, kill you, displace you, destroy your homes, steal lands and you will do NOTHING"

It's actually crazy how dense some of you are skskskks

• Like 13
  • Thumbs Down 12

Very sad that this conflict is still lasting so many decades all in the name of religion. I wish peace for both sides.

For all of you defending Gaza w.e 

There are videos of families being burned alive.

current injured toll is 550.

PLEASE DONT YOU DARE COMPARE IDF ACTIONS TO PROTECT HIS CIVILIANS TO THIS BRUTAL ACTS HAMAS IS DOING DRIVEN BY FULL HATRED TOWARDS JEWS. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Unfortunately It's all hands on deck!! My boyfriend is being called to assist. I am shaking with fear

good luck sis :lakitu:

Just now, Anthinos said:

Disgusting. This is the final nail in the coffing for the Hamas. I don't understand why so many leftists in the west have such a deep hate for Israel. Israel isn't utopia but they don't deserve this and they are clearly the victim in this conflict. Hamas is a terror group and they need to be stopped.

It's just ironic how leftists support a religious military organization that goes against all of their beliefs! But with the videos circulating now, I don't think anyone with more than 10 IQ can support that anymore. The only thing Gaza could count on for protection was international opinion, now that this has inevitably severed nothing's stopping Israel from seriously taking care of the issue to prevent it from happening again. Hamas lost the only thing that they had going with this terror act.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

This. Hamas is the only reason why the two-state solution (which Israel promoted until the early 00s) is impossible, they want Israel's annihilation and nothing else. Can't blame Israel for giving up on the solution and defending their land. There's no negotiating with terrorists.

Yeah. A resolution on Hamas needed to come at some point, it wasn't sustainable having this looming threat of psychopaths living next door always plotting to murder your population at any time.

Sad that it comes at the price of so many innocent civilians' lives, put something needs to be done now. Enough.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Iuke said:

Very sad that this conflict is still lasting so many decades all in the name of religion. I wish peace for both sides.

Israel was never driven by realign while they are legit Muslims and Christians  living in Israel … you can’t say the same about Gaza Strip 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

It's just ironic how leftists support a religious military organization that goes against all of their beliefs! But with the videos circulating now, I don't think anyone with more than 10 IQ can support that anymore. The only thing Gaza could count on for protection was international opinion, now that this has inevitably severed nothing's stopping Israel from seriously taking care of the issue to prevent it from happening again. Hamas lost the only thing that they had going with this terror act.

I am going through Twitter and the people in Gaza are celebrating with music and candy and wishing upon more death! Its infuriating. 

14 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The sheer AUDACITY of Netanyahu actually going on Twitter and saying "we are at war" :ahh: 

You are the definition of state of disgrace.

im not a Netanyahu supporter , but what do you think Israel should do? Let them hurt more 10000 people? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

You are the definition of state of disgrace.

im not a Netanyahu supporter , but what do you think Israel should do? Let them hurt more 10000 people? 

That usef would like that im sure

Edited by Johnny Jacobs
  • Thumbs Down 1

The world is such a ****** up place

The leaders of both Israel and Hamas are evil evil, I just pray less civilian people got harm

37 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I was talking about the title, you guys can spill your opinion in the comment section. We did this before in 2021

Are you just trying to get a hit thread out of 550 injured citizens? It’s not a conflict it’s a terror attack. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

Israel was never driven by realign while they are legit Muslims and Christians  living in Israel … you can’t say the same about Gaza Strip 

let's not pretend that both sides don't have deep religious ties to the land and that influenced their actions from the beginning

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Harrier said:

The lack of empathy displayed by some members is disgusting but not shocking. But some people simply dont have the intelligence to understand a situation any more deeply than "Israel bad Palestine good".

Whatever your personal opinion of the Israeli occupation or Netanyahu's government, there can be no downplaying how utterly reprehensible the actions of Hamas today have been, the sheer genocidal cruelty of it. They will not be satisfied until there are no Jewish people in the Levant. To any Israeli ATRLers, please stay safe and Im sorry you have to read such garbage

This ❤️

Omg the little girl carrying a weapon. Wtf

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

1 minute ago, Iuke said:

let's not pretend that both sides don't have deep religious ties to the land and that influenced their actions from the beginning

Nah, Jews mostly don’t want to utterly slaughter any other people based on the religion.

While Hamas wants to purify the world from any person who isn’t Muslim, you should real their agenda.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

Are you just trying to get a hit thread out of 550 injured citizens? It’s not a conflict it’s a terror attack. 

We have neutral title back then in 2021 despite Israel was the aggressive one. Although it still didn't stop some zionist ATRLers to get permabanned because they couldn't handle themselves

• Like 1

As long as Hamas has any sort of power, there will never be peace in the region.

Praying for the victims of this cowardly terrorist attack.