Israel infiltrated by militants, Rockets fired by Hamas

Mydilemma2.0

Of course our self proclaimed zionists ran to twist the narrative as usual :laugh:

Ever wondered how the Nakba must have felt?

Resistance is expected. What's happening right now is a response to the years and decades of daily Israeli military invasions and killings of Palestinians. And it's not even a fraction of what Palestinians have been experiencing for SEVEN decades. Just prior to this, hundreds of settlers invaded Al Aqsa backed by heavily armed Israeli occupation forces, several Palestinians were killed, endless provocations, and more happened that went unnoticed and without getting reported which is the daily life of Palestinians.

Anyone suddenly feeling bad and sorry for civilians without acknowledging the fact that the Israeli occupation is the root cause of all of this is a hypocrite and can keep their "thoughts and prayers". Let me see your "Ukraine has the right to fight for freedom" energy, else you can save your crocodile tears. 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 19

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Jacobs

• Mydilemma2.0

• Cloröx

• Carter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The local news here interviewed a woman by phone and suddenly she started to panic and cry as she says she hears the terrorists knocking on her door and trying to get in. 

I wish none of you, even those here who are siding with hamas will never experience this kind of fear

• Like 1

Praying for Israel. Hopefully they will defeat the terrorists. 

• Thumbs Down 2

Yeah no matter what's your stance on the Israel/Palestine situation, any sane person should be condemning this. Literally won't change anything for the better for either of the two parties. Horrifying. Praying for the victims. 

• Like 2

Waiting for the terrorists' crocodile tears and pleas for sympathy from the Western media as soon as their act backfires and retaliatory missiles strike Gaza. May everyone in Israel remain safe.

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Enough is enough. We only defended ourself for decades. It's time we fight back. We arw being hated for no reason anyway. 

Girl, you all have been non-stop invading palestine unprovoked for years. Also the countless unprovoked attacks on Muslims praying in the Al Aqsa. Stop with the victim playing. 

Edited by airplane
  • Like 15
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, airplane said:

Girl you all have been non-stop invading palestine unprovoked. Stop with the victim playing

Stay the f away from my posts and comment. 

Keep your hate and evil to yourself thanks 

• Thumbs Down 1

Praying for them. I hope the death toll remains as small as possible and the attacks are stopped. This is going to end up really bad for both Israelis and Palestinians. :sosad:

Mos of us here are truly privileged for not being involved in such conflicts.

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Waiting for the terrorists' crocodile tears and pleas for sympathy from the Western media as soon as their act backfires and retaliatory missiles strike Gaza. May everyone in Israel remain safe.

Those idiots live streamed themselves torturing and sitting on bodies like they are in a hunt! They are spreading videos of their crimes it all over Twitter. They are not even trying to hide it with their lies 

The death toll will be much higher

There are still 10 villages occupied by hamas and we have no idea how many are dead there. It's been 7 hours so i wouldn't be surprised if half of them were annihilated....

The way they're screaming for their god and calling on a "holy war" against another religion while killing CIVILIANS... never change. Videos of little girls and women with guns and riffles on the street celebrating the war and the killings. Videos of Hamas dancing and humiliating bodies of killed civilians chanting...

This is horrifying and it honestly doesn't fit in the 21st century, I'm sorry. There is nothing you can say to me or anyone with common sense to justify this. 

Edited by igninton
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Johnny Jacobs said:

Those idiots live streamed themselves torturing and sitting on bodies like they are in a hunt! They are spreading videos of their crimes it all over Twitter. They are not even trying to hide it with their lies 

They feel entitled to do so, their holy book tells them they'll have a place in jannah if they kill 'infidels' + they're funded by Iran's barbaric government. I hope the IDF takes care of all infiltrated terrorists as soon as possible so that no one else is hurt.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Enough is enough. We only defended ourself for decades. It's time we fight back. We arw being hated for no reason anyway. 

This is gonna shift some much within Israel, particularly people's perception.

Hamas always wanted this, so I guess now they're going to get it. 

my boyfriend is not picking up the phone........

Edit: he's fine

Edited by ProudLBS

2 minutes ago, igninton said:

The way they're screaming for their god and calling on a "holy war" against another religion while killing CIVILIANS... never change. Videos of little girls and women with guns and riffles on the street celebrating the war and the killings. Videos of Hamas dancing and humiliating bodies of killed civilians chanting...

This is horrifying and it honestly doesn't fit in the 21st century, I'm sorry. There is nothing you can say to me or anyone with common sense to justify this. 

F***ing disgusting. And they film it and publish it for everyone to see. And some ATRLers are living for it. 

Its unbelievable. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, ProudLBS said:

my boyfriend is not picking up the phone........

Sis where is he? Dont tell me he was in thay party in the south

The sheer AUDACITY of Netanyahu actually going on Twitter and saying "we are at war" :ahh: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 16

Just now, Gui Blackout said:

This is gonna shift some much within Israel, particularly people's perception.

Hamas always wanted this, so I guess now they're going to get it. 

This. Hamas is the only reason why the two-state solution (which Israel promoted until the early 00s) is impossible, they want Israel's annihilation and nothing else. Can't blame Israel for giving up on the solution and defending their land. There's no negotiating with terrorists.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Sis where is he? Dont tell me he was in thay party in the south

I hope he's at home in TLV, but 2 hours ago he was talking about re-joining the IDF :rip:

edit: he's fine

Edited by ProudLBS

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The sheer AUDACITY of Netanyahu actually going on Twitter and saying "we are at war" :ahh: 

So what do you expect israel should do after getting hundreds of civillians murdered? To just do nothing? :rip:

• Like 1

The torturing videos are just pouring in!!! Hundreds of them 

Just now, Wotamin said:

So what do you expect israel should do after getting hundreds of civillians murdered? To just do nothing? :rip:

Evil people don't think or expect. They only see themselves and their disgusting views

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

There are actual people that are dying and being tortured. This is a not stan war thread to spam :ahhh:.

• Like 3