• Johnny Jacobs

• Mydilemma2.0

• Cloröx

• Carter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, suburbannature said:

excuse me? :deadbanana4:

More than welcome to find me a single video , not edited - Where ISRAEL government  / security EVER SAID “we need to kill Gaza Strip civilians” 

thanks 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, airplane said:

Terrorist sponsor

I’ll donate for both of us.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, ProudLBS said:

I’ll donate for both of us.

Check into a psychiatric ward instead

• Haha 13

The title of this thread is disgusting this is more than a “conflict” delete this thread it was AP

Edited by Minogue

Spoiler

They are murdering families upon families as we speak. 

They are trying to annihilate as many innocent people as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, airplane said:

Check into a psychiatric ward instead

Why? Do you feel lonely there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

More than welcome to find me a single video , not edited - Where ISRAEL government  / security EVER SAID “we need to kill Gaza Strip civilians” 

thanks 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx42XIsNLZC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

that happened days ago? if we gonna talk about hate then what do you call this. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, Johnny Jacobs said:
  Hide contents

They are murdering families upon families as we speak. 

They are trying to annihilate as many innocent people as possible. 

My ******* heart is so broken for you and the fellow Israeli's , That is so ******* evil my god. Please please stay safe

• Like 3

Absolutely horrifying thing to wake up to, I could barely watch some of the videos I've received. This level of evil shouldn't be a surprise at this point, but still turns your stomach. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Carter said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx42XIsNLZC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

that happened days ago? if we gonna talk about hate then what do you call this. 

Are you really comparing a physical assault to THEM GOING DOOR TO DOOR KILLING CIVILIANS????  PARADING AROUND WITH DEAD BODIES OF IDF AND WOMEN??????????

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

ATRLers defending terror, murder and hate?? Why is it not surprising?? 

1 minute ago, Cardi B said:

Are you really comparing a physical assault to THEM GOING DOOR TO DOOR KILLING CIVILIANS????  PARADING AROUND WITH DEAD BODIES OF IDF AND WOMEN??????????

• Like 3

I hope for safety on both sides because the situation is getting serious around the Gaza area. A Israeli Mayor is dead and many are injured in the area and this is going to give more ammo for Benjamin to create further attacks on Palestine due to the Hamas.

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 3

oh wow so its ok for them to assault but they don’t have the right to fight back? in what world….

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

I woke up at 6am because of the constant sirens and explosions going off. A rocket hit a building near my house.

7 hours later and this situation is just getting worse

SO many innocent people are getting killed as we speak. Hamas is literally going door to door and killing everyone in sight, or taking them as a hostage into gaza

I got so many awful videos of dead civillians and soldiers. Nobody deserves this kind of evil. A 23 year old woman cried hysterically on tv and told that her father got kidnapped and she can't reach her mom and grandma. Literally the scariest thing I've seen on live tv.

This will be remembered as one of the worst days in this country. Netanyahu needs to go home asap. All of this happened because he's only busy with his juidicial reform so he won't go to jail 

• Like 8

Just now, Carter said:

oh wow so its ok for them to assault but they don’t have the right to fight back? in what world….

Its not fighting back. At least do your reseaech before you spread your evil intentions. We fight back. They fight first. 

OT:I Have to watch people i knwo in videos Getting tuetured and dismembered dead and ALIVE. 

how do you still have that. Energy to blame us while we are being massacred as of this second?? 

The evil and lack of humanity that is running through some of the users here is heartbreaking 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

I can't believe some people are condemning Israel as if they aren't allowed to retaliate or defend their own?? These monsters came out of nowhere and started slaughtering anyone and everyone, Defiling anything that was remotely Israeli.  I see no difference between Hamas and Boko Haram, ALQ or other terror organizations. They have forever solidified the title of a TERROR organization.

To any Israeli's on here, My heart goes out to all of you, Please be safe.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Nah, ATRL choose to be neutral

A Joke. There is nothing neutral about ATRLers. 

The sentiment I'm getting from friends and family there is this feels like Yom Kippur War 2.0. Everyone is so unbelievably shocked and angered of what is happening, and especially that they were able to do it. More so than anything in recent decades (and that says a lot).

This feels like a game changer in the conflict. Consequences will be massive 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

A Joke. There is nothing neutral about ATRLers. 

I was talking about the title, you guys can spill your opinion in the comment section. We did this before in 2021

2 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

This feels like a game changer in the conflict. Consequences will be massive 

Enough is enough. We only defended ourself for decades. It's time we fight back. We arw being hated for no reason anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

22 minutes ago, Cardi B said:

I'm so heartbroken for Israel, Such evil behavior of Palestine... So so sick and evil.

Edit:  The Palestinians are literally parading around with dead Israeli bodies of men, women & children. How are any of you going to defend that?

What is wrong with people. :mazen: