Israel infiltrated by militants, Rockets fired by Hamas

Mydilemma2.0

3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I'm concerned about innocents from both sides unlike Zionist apologist who cares only Israelis and not a little a bit for Palestinians :giraffe:

The lies :rip: where was your concern for israel? Minimizing the massacres? You are a joke

• Like 7

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Jacobs

• Mydilemma2.0

• Cloröx

• Carter

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Katy V.! said:

The mods have allowed explicit antisemitism for years, how is this surprising to you?

Every single mod in this site is antisemitic and supports these terrorists attacks, this thread is proof of it. 

Calling the mods antisemitic is a lil too much, but I'm a little disturbed that some members are still able to post here, even though the report is solved and they are literally cheering that civilians getting killed, just because they are from Israel.

In every other discussion this would have given ZTP punishments.

• Thanks 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

I feel bad for all the innocent civilians who are affected by the Israel-Palestine conflict.

This is what sadly mostly oversee. The gouverment is feuding for years and even a lot of people in Israel and Palestine hate each other with passion, but there is still a majority who just want to live in peace and want this conflict to end - who are now getting tortured, abducted and killed. It's really sad overall and I don't want to know what is coming next.

This is what «from the river to the sea” always was and is. Barbarism, lynching and then carrying, stomping on naked bodies.

This is what palestine is. They all are celebrating it. And they all will carry the price for it.

A disgusting savages.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 18

2 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Calling the mods antisemitic is a lil too much, but I'm a little disturbed that some members are still able to post here, even though the report is solved and they are literally cheering that civilians getting killed, just because they are from Israel.

In every other discussion this would have given ZTP punishments.

Yet if you call a popstar a nickname you get banned :rip:

Though ATRL has sorta chilled a bit with their north korea type surveillance as of lately. I've been throwing a little bit of shade here and there without geting WPs.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

The lies :rip: where was your concern for israel? Minimizing the massacres? You are a joke

???? Asking for ceasefire is better than wishing a continuous fight that will bring more damage on both sides. :giraffe:

2 hours ago, chessguy99 said:

This attack is unprecedented in it's scale.  This isn't going to end well, they may just flatten Gaza completely.

This is what I'm worried about as well. Israel is in political turmoil at the moment so I think a measured response to take out the militias and terrorists is all that needs to be done along with re-securing that border. An overreaction would just fuel tensions and be wrong in itself. Just horrible and scary all of this.

Just now, Cloröx said:

???? Asking for ceasefire is better than wishing a continuous fight that will bring more damage on both sides. :giraffe:

I don't remember you condeming the terrorists. And your "askings" aren't fooling anyone. A wolf in sheep's clothing 

• Like 5

Just now, Johnny Jacobs said:

I don't remember you condeming the terrorists. And your "askings" aren't fooling anyone. A wolf in sheep's clothing 

???? Huh you can check the 2021 thread, and guess who got permabanned the most :ducky:

21 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

You mean when they bombed AP office in 2021, accused them for allowing Hamas operating in there which turned out to be false to justify their war crime? :-*

Five post and most of them defending Israel? Zionist infiltrate ATRL again whats new :bibliahh:

When did it turn out to be false? The latest info we got was that the US received information and kept it private.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/us-has-received-more-information-israels-destruction-gaza-high-rise-blinken-2021-05-18/

• Like 1

They are proudly parading dead bodies, kidnapped families.

They are filming it and posting on telegram.

Any other entity committing such crimes would try to hide it.

They are proud of it.

This is who they are.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 minute ago, Tasty said:

When did it turn out to be false? The latest info we got was that the US received information and kept it private.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/us-has-received-more-information-israels-destruction-gaza-high-rise-blinken-2021-05-18/

The article debunked nothing. It's not first time Israel tried to fabricated story just like the Shireen Abu Akleh assassination. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

???? Huh you can check the 2021 thread, and guess who got permabanned the most :ducky:

2021?

A thread? 

Guess? 

Help me understand cause i swear to god you make no sense even more than before

1 minute ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

2021?

A thread? 

Guess? 

Help me understand cause i swear to god you make no sense even more than before

Of course you back-and-forth now for blindly accusing me

4 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

The torturing videos are just pouring in!!! Hundreds of them 

The posts in here comparing this to IDF defending their border are just willfully blind or malevolent. IDF do not go house to house killing children and women and gloating about it on telegram and social media. This is very clearly an organized terror campaign.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Cloröx said:

Of course you back-and-forth now for blindly accusing me

Accusing of what? Are you for real? 

You told me to check a 2021 thread. Which one? Lord knows. And giving me riddles? 

Are you ok? You're scrambling 

• Like 2

Just now, Johnny Jacobs said:

Accusing of what? Are you for real? 

You told me to check a 2021 thread. Which one? Lord knows. And giving me riddles? 

Are you ok? You're scrambling 

Scrambling for what? My stand is clear, both sides should ceasefire and stop fighting to prevent the killing of those innocent. They are people who just wanna live in peace but here we are you asking for continuous war  :-*

Just now, Cloröx said:

Scrambling for what? My stand is clear, both sides should ceasefire and stop fighting to prevent the killing of those innocent. They are people who just wanna live in peace but here we are you asking for continuous war  :-*

Why are you changing the subject with lies again? What thread? What ban? 

• ATRL Moderator

some disturbing comments in this last page. think it's best to end this conversation now