Ariana Grande settles divorce with estranged husband

Breathe On Moi

lol at people saying its not enough . Its tax free! and he gets half of their LA home sale which is worth 5 mill+. They were only married for 1 year.

Edited by popstyle

1 minute ago, popstyle said:

lol at people saying its not enough . Its tax free! and he gets half of their LA home sale which is worth 5 mill+. They were only married for 1 year.

He was cheated on, hurt and humiliated in such a public way, it was a one year mariage but I say he deserves more :chick1:

• Like 1

barbiegrande
10 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

He was cheated on, hurt and humiliated in such a public way, it was a one year mariage but I say he deserves more :chick1:

Plsss, he’s getting so much sympathy kitty

Such a strange relationship tbh. I remember hearing about her breaking up with Pete and then next thing I know she was not only with this guy but MARRYING him. Like damn she moves fast lol

32 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Such a strange relationship tbh. I remember hearing about her breaking up with Pete and then next thing I know she was not only with this guy but MARRYING him. Like damn she moves fast lol

And her marriage only lasted a year because she couldn't help herself and had to cheat on her husband (with a MARRIED guy with a child)

She's a MESS... :skull:

Good. She should never get married again. Also she should release an album.

Edited by Zaynsus

I have a feeling dalton was the one for her but Ariana insecurities and mental health issues got to her. I really hope she seeks the therapy she clearly needs.

21 hours ago, Leppie said:

Not my mother getting more money from her divorce than he did :rip: 

Queen!

so glad he’s free from her :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.