Antivaxxer Aaron Rodgers mocks ‘Mr.Pfizer’ Travis Kelce, claps back @ Jets owners J&J

Espresso

Imagine being proud to be anti-science, anyways 

• Like 5

F these right-wing fascist nuts who keep ruining our country.

Still pressed about vaccines years later… I don’t know who this man is but I imagine he must get tackled a lot given how his brain function seems to be

His CTE is acting up again :deadbanana2:

The most ironic thing being that he's signed to the team that is owned by a family who also own a company that literally manufactures covid vaccines :gaycat7:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Aaron Rogers wants to be afraid of what goes into his body, but when it comes to d*cks going in those are okay? This closeted man better stfu. 

Exactly and I told her - I said ma’am, you're an employee of a big pharma heir but dare to pick on others for a vaccine commercial?  :rip:

• Haha 1

Years later and these braindead B+TCHES like Aaron are still at it. Just go live in the woods and f+cking die already if you want it that much. 

I thought he died? didn't he like shoot up a sorority and the incels called him Saint Aaron or something and then he khs?

JustLikeHoney

You can be anti-vax, but what's the point of putting down Kelce for not being Anti-vax. It's ridiculous. 

I just wish everyone would keep quiet about their vaccine beliefs. I don’t want to hear anyone spouting how evil it is, or anyone promoting everyone to get the vaccine. 

2 hours ago, JoeAg said:

I thought he died? didn't he like shoot up a sorority and the incels called him Saint Aaron or something and then he khs?

Girl..? :gaycat7:

28 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Girl..? :gaycat7:

am I being silly goofy Jojo world or is that not exactly who this is :deadbanana4:

oh BYE I'm a dingbat I was thinking of Elliot Rodgers :rip:

well, this guy's a piece of sh*t too so :suburban:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

am I being silly goofy Jojo world or is that not exactly who this is :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

oh BYE I'm a dingbat I was thinking of Elliot Rodgers :rip:

well, this guy's a piece of sh*t too so :suburban:

:gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7:

I'M ******* SCREAMING :suburban:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.