Movies that you are surprised haven't been remade?

wantedyoutogrow

just as the title says, are there any movies you are surprised haven't been remade yet?

I personally am surprised that no one has remade Jaws yet. Like, I don't even want a remake and it probably won't be good, but still...

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

not a movie but im always shocked that LOST hasn’t had a reboot/remake yet

• Like 2

The first few Star Wars movies. A rare moment where instead of cashing in on nostalgia, Disney tried to take it onward.

Edited by Hey Dude

Not a movie but with the success of One Piece. I want Naoko and TOEI to reboot PGSM again

🌙Princess Sailor Moon outfit🌙 | Sailor Moon Amino

• Like 2

I am shocked a Desperate Housewives reboot was not attempted. There was so much life left in the concept, they easily could have kept going for 3-4 more seasons.

tumblr_inline_nglp3p70AC1qefis1.gif

• Like 1

- The Exorcist

- Scarface

- Rosemary's Baby

- Saturday Night Fever

- Rocky Horror Picture Show

- Dog Day Afternoon

- Metropolis

43 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

The first few Star Wars movies. A rare moment where instead of cashing in on nostalgia, Disney tried to take it onward.

I feel like the actors themselves in those movies are so iconic and synonymous with their role that people would just trash them no matter what they do :skull:

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

Rogue One was probably as close as Disney could get away with. 

2 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

Jaws

1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

The Exorcist

1 hour ago, blackoutbaby said:

Glitter

2 hours ago, May said:

LOST

why wasting money for copyrights when you can make basically the same thing with a different name?
Best-Movies-to-Watch-for-Shark-Week-2021.pnglocandina.jpg3211.jpgMV5BMTk5MjkxMjUxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk5ODUwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Casablanca 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.