Joe Biden's dog fired, 11 bites confirmed

GentleDance

While the US Secret Service has acknowledged 11 reported biting incidents involving its personnel, sources who spoke to CNN said the real number is higher and includes executive residence staff and other White House workers. Those bites have ranged in severity, from one known bite requiring hospital treatment to some requiring attention from the White House Medical Unit to some going unreported and untreated.

Yall were so fixated on pitbulls, maybe German Shepherds were the real menace? :ghostface:

Edited by GentleDance
  • Haha 2

They should transfer the dog to the Freedom Caucus’ base and let him do his work there

• Haha 3

He did everything right and they indicted him smh

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

If this was a normal dog they would have been put it to sleep. :skull: 

• Like 2

Honestly maybe if it was a one off incident I could forgive it (the dog could've been startled, someone came up from behind etc) but it's mad they let this go on for so long. There's no way it should've gotten to 11 biting incidents.

Kamala’s pitbull remains unbothered 

• Haha 2

this dog is angry for some reason 

• Like 1

this is why I can't stand any dog personally 

• Thumbs Down 4

13 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

this is why I can't stand any dog personally 

Not all the dogs are the same. :skull: 

Maybe it can file for unemployment

Not trained properly. Not the dog's fault. It is clearly stressed being around so many people. Hopefully the dog was moved to a place where it can release stress and run. German Sheppards are energetic dogs, they need to exercise. 

• Like 1

The dog probably knows something we don’t :ahh:

I’m glad he at least was able to make some damage there

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

Not trained properly. Not the dog's fault. It is clearly stressed being around so many people. Hopefully the dog was moved to a place where it can release stress and run. German Sheppards are energetic dogs, they need to exercise. 

Yeah Biden’s 50 step’s a day are way too poor for a dog like that

But surprised not one parasite in that administration could hire a dog walker to give that dog proper exercise 

Edited by Trent W

Just now, Trent W said:

Yeah Biden’s 50 step’s a day are way too poor ror a dog like that

But surprised not one parasite in that administration could hire a dog walker to give that dog proper exercise 

EXACTLY!!!! the fact that 11+ people were bitten is quite shocking. This should've been dealt with after the first/second bite.

This makes me so mad. I'm not even being political here, it's about being a decent dog owner.

• Thanks 1

The dog should be sent to the next Speaker of the House as a gift :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.