Donald Trump staffer believes Taylor Swift can defeat him in 2024 elections

MidnightsAtPeace

Id prefer Taylor run Marjorie out of office in Nashville than be in charge of the whole country personally. 

Lets be real for one minute here, that's not happening at least any time soon :rip:

She'd have to stop releasing music, touring etc. And I also doubt she'd be able to win, the reality would look much different from the idea of it and most older voters wouldn't take her seriously

Why is this even being discussed when Taylor is most likely never running for office, much less in the next election? 

This would be funny if I was living somewhere else and didn't have to see our current political landscape being treated as a complete joke by literally everyone. So funny!!!

I’d prefer a young, wildly intelligent, progressive celebrity to an old, delusional celebrity with fascist tendencies and only a few working brain cells.  

That said, I would prefer a functioning government with capable leaders, but I’m stuck in this reality. 

3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

A LOT of famous people could beat him, it’s really not that big of a deal :clap3:

First time I must say... I disagree with you.

Taylor Nation would show up and show out like no other.

Doubt she would run though.

Edited by NEUTRON

Would END him to hell 

6 hours ago, Magdalene said:

get ariana as a running mate! she already has 3 minutes of experience with positions

The only thing ariana would accomplish in her time as VP is a reverse Monica Lewinsky where the vice president uses her power as leverage to **** the newly married congressional staffer.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NEUTRON said:

First time I must say... I disagree with you.

Taylor Nation would show up and show out like no other.

Doubt she would run though.

Yeah of course they would, but I also think a lot of other celebrities could too (not just musicians)

12 hours ago, DougAF said:

The only thing ariana would accomplish in her time as VP is a reverse Monica Lewinsky where the vice president uses her power as leverage to **** the newly married congressional staffer.

no, miss grande will be an active vp whose main skill is her foreign affair policies. as some who has been globally targeted by terror on a worldwide scale, my candidate understands that fear cannot prevail and vows to create a loving world for all who are born into it.

even putin will be putting his heart (and white flag) up by the time ag7 is released. :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.