Donald Trump staffer believes Taylor Swift can defeat him in 2024 elections

MidnightsAtPeace

Sounds like Donald Trump and his staffers can't stop thinking about Taylor Swift.

Edited by MidnightsAtPeace

Imagine having serious discussions about Taylor Swift, a musician, becoming president. :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

She won’t be 35 though. 

She'd turn 35 before she'd be inaugurated, so legally she's allowed to run.

OT: This is just insane at this point. Her power… :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

The new narrative being that Taylor Swift is the chosen one who can save American politics. :deadbanana2:

I would LOVE for her to give a half hour primetime address at the DNC next summer. She’s so eloquent and compassionate, she would be the most effective speaker on the stage—and the most impactful with potential voters. 

• Like 2

She is really the Michael Jackson of the 21st century.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really Wish people would stop pushing this narrative. Why would we want her in the field that is DIRECTLY responsible for the welfare of hundreds of millions of people in the country, and indirectly responsible for the safety, stability, and security of billions across the world solely based on the decisions that would be made both by her and for her? Let her make her music and twirl on stage with a guitar and let that be the end of that! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

lol they know she won’t ever try something like this (at least while young), but they sure fear her power with younger voters if she’s vocal about the Dems again. She grew much bigger since the last cycle and can make up a difference 

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I really Wish people would stop pushing this narrative. Why would we want her in the field that is DIRECTLY responsible for the welfare of hundreds of millions of people in the country, and indirectly responsible for the safety, stability, and security of billions across the world solely based on the decisions that would be made both by her and for her? Let her make her music and twirl on stage with a guitar and let that be the end of that! 

Yeah I mostly agree about celebrities in politics in general. Make Oprah or Taylor or McConaughey president and how many people will just be like yas queen, drone bomb Estonia! :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

The appeal to the same demographic so they’d probably split votes and someone else would win 

• Thumbs Down 12

Stan culture is so humiliating.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

:clap3:Yes, this, all of this. And she's not even politically experienced?

5 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

The appeal to the same demographic so they’d probably split votes and someone else would win 

That would be incorrect. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2023/03/14/more-than-half-of-us-adults-say-theyre-taylor-swift-fans-survey-finds/

"A slim majority, 55%, of avid Swift fans are Democrats, compared to 23% who are politically independent and 23% who are Republicans."

• Like 7

Hopefully she speaks out this election. I could see her not saying anything and remaining neutral given that when she was political she started underperforming. 

Although that had more to do with horrible single choices than her politics

get ariana as a running mate! she already has 3 minutes of experience with positions

• Haha 4

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

Incorrect.

55% of Swift's U.S. fans are Democratic, 23% Republican, and 23% independently 

• Like 4

I would vote for her in a heartbeat over that fool

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Came to say this, but remembered that somehow Donald Trump did it too :juanny:

43 minutes ago, Klein said:

Imagine having serious discussions about Taylor Swift, a musician, becoming president. :deadbanana4:

Honestly it’s not impossible. But I wouldn’t see it happening for at least another 20 years. 

A LOT of famous people could beat him, it’s really not that big of a deal :clap3:

I mean I'd take her over Trump any day of the week :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.