11 schools got bomb threats days after LibsofTikTok’s Chaya Raichik targeted them

Vermillion

Omg i hate this *****. She’s an actual terrorist and one of the main reasons as to why there’s a spike in homophobic and transphobic attacks in the US

• Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot

I can't tell if people like Chaya are just mentally impaired or if they're actually pure evil with the single goal of orchestrating unrest and pain for everyone around them.

All these alt-right "celebs" have the same gleeful smile as they poke at their targets. They look like every bully I knew in high school.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Expose the Left!

Edited by Sylpher
  • Thumbs Down 4

she needs to be jailed, she is inciting violence. 

bomb threats against schools who 'WANT TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN"

• Like 1

she needs to be locked up 

Edited by SmittenCake

When is she finally gonna face consequences for all the violent attacks on LGBT+ community that she's caused? She needs to be locked up in jail.

Wow this page is still around! What is she saying?

Doesnt she live in Brooklyn? Why are the Bushwick queers not pulling up to her house??

Modern mainstream conservativism in 2023, calling for the eradication of LGBTQ people.

• Like 1

This is just sick. I don't understand how people can just be okay with this rhetoric, to the point where they start making bomb threats against the lives of children. What is happening to this world?

• Like 1

how can TikTok allow such hate speech?  There are going to be people like this in the background wherever you go cuz of religion, but why is this allowed a platform?  Aren't there rules against hate speech?  Have they been kicked off YouTube/IG/Facebook??  I don't get it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.