7 banks holding $13 billion of Elon’s debt may repossess Twitter

Vermillion

X is still worth something, but not for the people running it. Boss Linda Yaccarino is set to present her plans for the social network formerly known as Twitter to bankers holding nearly $13 billion of its debt, the Financial Times reported. Looming over talks is the likelihood that X’s value is substantially less than even that figure.

This week’s meeting with seven banks led by Morgan Stanley that supported Elon Musk’s $44 billion acquisition of the platform caps off a tumultuous first four months for Yaccarino.

If things deteriorate further, the company’s bankers – already nursing billions in on-paper losses – face the prospect of taking back the keys to a diminished platform that is worth less than even their claim on it.

• Haha 1

Any hole is a goal

• Haha 3

Please please end it. 

ivymantics-ivysmantics.gif

Hkw can someone be so rich yet his companies are worth - money

PLEASE let this happen and Twitter goes back to what it was pre Muskrat :jonny5:

it's not gonna work. twitter is just not profitable. noone uses it anymore

I deleted my Twitter account several days ago. I just couldn't bring myself to use it anymore; it's just so gross now.

I hope someone takes over and reverse all the **** this dumb idiot did to it. ugh

Edited by Maroonx

Grimes coming for custody, the banks coming for twitter oh he's going down...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.