Tinashe to enter the cannabis industry, goes viral

Alex

this entrepreneurial icon! stream Needs in the meantime

Edited by Alex

These celeb strains are so funny, capitalism in its weirdest form. :rip: 

• Haha 1

Maybe she'll do better in the cannabis industry than she did in the entertainment industry :michael:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

54 minutes ago, oshyms said:

this is so on brand 

This.

I went to Amsterdam last year and it just so happened that she announced she would play there at the exact same time as my friends and I were planning to go. I don't like the tree much and I wasn't planning on having any despite it being my first time in a city where it's easily available, but I gave in last minute. It felt disrespectful to the Tinashe universe to not have any while seeing her show there of all places.

So essentially, she would encourage me to go back to the tree.

Edited by holyground13
Typo
  • Like 3

Groot, ha impact!

we are groot guardians of the galaxy GIF

4 hours ago, holyground13 said:

This.

I went to Amsterdam last year and it just so happened that she announced she would play there at the exact same time as my friends and I were planning to go. I don't like the tree much and I wasn't planning on having any despite it being my first time in a city where it's easily available, but I gave in last minute. It felt disrespectful to the Tinashe universe to not have any while seeing her show there of all places.

So essentially, she would encourage me to go back to the tree.

to say you’re so lucky is an understatement, what a moment in your life. beautiful!

OT: entrepreneur doing what she does and we will be perched, high, and purchasing :jonny6:

• Thanks 1

I'm quite baked myself at the moment to be hon', and all I can think about is that fake clip of Janet Jackson calling her TennisShoe. I actually always read her name as TennisShoe.

My girl Tinashe knows how to get that bag! :clap3:

6 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

to say you’re so lucky is an understatement, what a moment in your life. beautiful!

OT: entrepreneur doing what she does and we will be perched, high, and purchasing :jonny6:

Aw thank you that's a very sweet thing to say :heart2: I was really surprised and glad that worked out because I didn't envision ever seeing her live. It was a great show as expected from the queen.

And yes! She really is in her lane with this business idea and perfectly fits her brand.

I will be purchasing as long as it gets me anywhere close to the creative mindset of miss Tinashe

hope she'll be successful in one industry for once :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.