iCarly Reboot Canceled After Three Seasons at Paramount+

Gui Blackout

I think the cancellation is more about paramount+ than the show itself. The show was no doubt one of the highlights of that streaming service app. I highly doubt nobody was watching. 

They could at least make like a final movie or something :deadbanana2: cancelling what was one of their best performing shows on a cliffhanger is pretty idiotic

barbiegrande

They probably had one of those Disney channel contracts where they get a pay pump in season 4 so they cancel 

5 hours ago, ALA said:

I didn't even know they had 3 seasons already but isn't this like one of the most popular shows on that service...? I wonder how much longer it can survive nnn

It deserves to die - it sucks. Paramount+ has totally messed up Drag Race All Stars viewership reach. Less people are watching, less people are following the queens on social media, less queens are participating in AS because of the lower engagement from the audience, etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.