Piece of S*** UK PM Rishi Sunak says says misgendering trans people is ‘common sense’

Gwendolyn

I hope the stupid gays that bought into terf **** realise what he's saying "parents have a right to know what their children are being taught in schools about relationships"...

• Thanks 1

They will be leaning hard on this rhetoric for this election cycle. It's probably their only chance to survive, so they'll be fueling lots of culture wars. 

I seriously have nothing nice or neutral to say to this a$$hat. F this guy.

Edited by réveuse

2 hours ago, WokeEqualist said:

Great Britain really is TERF Island :rip:

Yes and I hate it!

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

What the hell is with UK and transphobia? Why are they all so pressed? :psyduck:

NHS. That’s all there is to it.

6 hours ago, stupidjock said:

What the hell is with UK and transphobia? Why are they all so pressed? :psyduck:

!! like its not random but at the same time it is like dont they have a lot more pressing things to worry about? america's best ally indeed

im SHOCKED. this is revolting and i am surprised because the UK is such a liberal country.

We are so ****** lol

Absolutely vile. The UK is going backwards and backwards, it's crazy.

This is our opposition to Sunak. It's looking bleak, girls.

Every time I think the UK couldn't have a worse PM, they manage to prove me wrong. The whole country is falling apart and the government would rather stoke a culture war than offer any real solutions. If tbe Conservatives win the next elwction, the UK is completely over. 

Literal just a desperate grab for some super right winger/brexit mentality kind of voters honestly. It always baffles me when POC are discriminatory, like :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

This is our opposition to Sunak. It's looking bleak, girls.

Anyone who ever shouted "BUT JEREMY CORBYN IS BAD!!!!1111" should feel like a ******* idiot and know they doomed their country to decades of conservative rule - by any party - and the eventual destruction of their entire healthcare system. Idiots. Simple at that. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.