Piece of S*** UK PM Rishi Sunak says says misgendering trans people is ‘common sense’

Gwendolyn

What a pathetic man. The only bullying taking place is from shitheads like this asshat. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

An absolute nonce and tool, but that's expected from the Tories :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ATRL User ChapelHooker says Rishi Sunak killing himself is ‘common sense’

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

i can’t believe we have this until 2025 :deadbanana:

Disgusting piece of trash, sink the whole island!

• Like 6

Absolutely horrific to watch, as I cis gay man that made my bones chill, my god.. what an awful country :mazen:

• Like 2

I didn't even notice this in and amongst the absolute flaming dumpster fire of announcements which have come out of this conference :rip:

They're just grasping at straws because they know they'll lose the next election 

• Like 2

Kemi Badenoch, a pick me of the first order, clapping away like a drunk seal :rip:

First of all - he knows exactly what he’s doing. There is a big backlash against the trans movement atm and he knows it is something that can bring conservative voters to the polls next election.

If I’m gonna play devils advocate for a sec, he is saying sex not gender. And it is true that you can’t change your sex afaik.

but it's a very combative and hurtful thing for a prime minister to say, also the way he says it :biblionana: very irresponsible and inappropriate 

I won't claim to know much about politics in Britain, but this man has serious "pick me" energy. There's just something about seeing a minority targeting downwards towards an even more-marginalized minority. Gross. 

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 2

Did we expect him to be any better than this? To me this is exactly what I would expect from him. 

• Thanks 1

The title of this thread is so apt, what a piece of s***

You're being bulliedyou say Rishi?... Ah!! I understand exactly what you mean! You know, it's difficult out there for a cis male. People don't take you seriously... ever.

• Like 2

Disgusting piece of ****. Deport his ass to Rwanda along with his equally disgusting piece of **** colleague Suella Braverman. 

The fact that he had to audacity to make a snarky comment about Nicola Sturgeon when HE is the one that was fined for partygate :rip: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abelfenty said:

The fact that he had to audacity to make a snarky comment about Nicola Sturgeon when HE is the one that was fined for partygate :rip: 

Don't forget he was also fined for not wearing a seatbelt :dies: 

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, stupidjock said:

What the hell is with UK and transphobia? Why are they all so pressed? :psyduck:

It's a tale as old as time, sadly. Whenever the economy tanks and the rich and powerful need us to be distracted, they turn towards racial tension, homophobia and transphobia. It's cyclical, predictable, and it's time we all collectively reject these distraction politics.

It's time to eat the rich.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Why do i have to sit here and listen to the leader of my country encourage hatred towards me in 2023

• Like 1

Great Britain really is TERF Island :rip:

• Like 1

The UK is a joke. How difficult is to tell apart gender from sex. It is actually not difficult at all, they just choose to be intentionally obtuse for the sake of hatred, or in the case of this moron, proximity to whiteness.

Edited by commander

despicable

his party should focus on real issues instead of inflammatory culture wars 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.