Robin Schulz w/ Rita Ora & Tiago PZK - "I'll Be There"

chicchick336

Sound meh. Robin Schulz hops on the David Guetta Train and throws his name everywhere he can. He releases a song like every two weeks now. His ghost production team around Stefan Dabruck must be very busy atm. 

2 hours ago, haimpedro said:

poor rita everything she released this year turned out to be a flop

This isn't even out yet why the **** are you being so negative? She's still booked and busy and getting paid and working on her next album. She's far from "poor"

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

This isn't even out yet why the **** are you being so negative? She's still booked and busy and getting paid and working on her next album. She's far from "poor"

lol i'm not rooting against her

happy about her already working on the next album let's hope it's better than you & i

Spotify charts (October 13)
#137 Germany - 91,923
#174 Switzerland - 8,460
#177 Austria - 6,960
#196 Norway - 10,555

3 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify charts (October 13)
#137 Germany - 91,923
#174 Switzerland - 8,460
#177 Austria - 6,960
#196 Norway - 10,555

:clap3:

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 6:43 PM, iamluisfelipe said:

its good but if it was only rita, it would be 100x better

100 percent the spanish feature completely ruins the flow of the song for sure. because nothing about the song requires or call for it. this song should've been all her with a bridge and final chorus on top of that too because its cute

On 10/13/2023 at 5:36 AM, haimpedro said:

lol i'm not rooting against her

happy about her already working on the next album let's hope it's better than you & i

i need her to come out harder. this was mid and drinkin is cute. but i need a BANGER. she needs to get in the studio with raye, charli xcx and mnek asap

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2023 at 12:54 PM, GustavoBardusco said:

Music video is out now, Rita and Tiago didn't even bothered to show up

Eh i was looking forward to this but it's so mid. Short and a random unnecessary Spanish rapper feature that no one asked for. She better come harder for her next era.

Someone lock her up in the studio with Charli XCX, MNEK, Raye, Cirkut, David Guetta, Stevie Mack, Kamille, Becky Hill and Ed Sheeran as writers

Where's her collab with Gryffin! 

And properly officially collaborate with Bebe Rexha, Ava Max and if possible Dua Lipa

Mabel would be cute too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.