• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stankonia

• Outlaws

• Attitude

• brraap

The London vs. Paris fight is hilarious.

Serious question: After Brexit: Is London still a thing?

I prefer the city of Daddy Macron.

4 hours ago, stevyy said:

The London vs. Paris fight is hilarious.

Serious question: After Brexit: Is London still a thing?

I prefer the city of Daddy Macron.

It's a capitalist hellscape but still the most important city for banking in Europe if not the world. 

-

Europe, please fix this mess before the Eras tour :biblio:

The French living up to their most stereotypical cliché, me fears

moo.png

It's unfortunate that I've booked my Eurostar ticket from London to Paris (just before Christmas) and I cannot cancel to get a refund. I have to hope this will not become worse.

It seems to be something planned and done by purpose especially considering next year's Olympic event. Bed bugs have nothing to do with lack of hygiene.

45 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

It's unfortunate that I've booked my Eurostar ticket from London to Paris (just before Christmas) and I cannot cancel to get a refund. I have to hope this will not become worse.

If things continue like this, you can ask for an involuntary change or refund, its your right

• Like 1

i find it hard to believe that one guy caused this... bed bugs have existed in all big cities since ever, i highly doubt one guy releasing a few more would have major impact 

Edited by John Slayne
  • Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 2:47 AM, brraap said:

I know you ain't doing all that when Paris is literally the apocalypse  

3DCA546600000578-0-image-a-14_1488285211

000_Par7934298-e1405799594192.jpg

tumblr_o8x54mmX841upizzzo1_1280.jpg

Not this bed bugs thread turning into a 'whose city is worse' :redface:

On 10/4/2023 at 3:52 AM, Badgalbriel said:

I had to Google what the hell were bed bugs and then I googled if we had those mfckers in Brazil. 

It turns out we do, in the south, because of the HUGE INFLUX OF EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS. 

European people, why the hell do y'all refuse to take showers???? Is it that difficult? I still remember the STANK from France in general. 

Girl... Google is free. Bed bugs exist all over the world already and it's not related with 'not taking showers' :deadbanana2:

Bed Bugs are a NIGHTMARE

I remember when they had a big outbreak in NYC. Basically you have to wrap the whole building and heat it about like 130 degrees for 6 hours or something. They move like 6 feet in 15 minutes, and can live for a year without feeding. The hide and make nests in the floorboards and and cracks around your bed. 

If you have them... douse everything in high percentage rubbing alcohol. Take a steamer to the cracks around your bed and closet and any crevice in your house. Buy your weight in Diatomaceous Earth which will cut up any bug with an exoskeleton and kill them vie dehydration. put it all around your house and all over your mattress. put a bed cover on your mattress and keep it on for a year.

and if that doesn't work... you have to pay an exterminator to treat your apartment multiple times after each round of eggs hatch ( hoping and praying they just don't cycle back around from apartment to apartment in your building.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.