School shooter gains massive TikTok following

perfect blue

It was extremely disturbing to see a former school shooter attempting a redemption arc via social media. 

I don't know what it says about society that you can wreak havoc and trauma on others. Nearly two decades later, you attempt to whitewash your crimes to minimize the impact since "no one was killed" and gain an internet following/profit from it, actively try to hinder a documentary from being made which could provide greater healing (and compensation for the victims), AND be a racist on top of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perfect blue

• jesus del rey

• Gesamtkunstwerk

• aesthetic bih

58 minutes ago, Perfect Blue said:

My take is that anyone who has attempted a mass-shooting clearly falls on the antisocial personality disorder spectrum. That is a life-long diagnosis that stays with you regardless of how much 'growing' you do.

I would be VERY suspicious/concerned with anyone with this diagnosis who has a platform on the level of Jon's. I have observed several of his TikToks and the way he recounts the trauma he inflicted on his victims is incredibly disturbing. He talks about his victims forgiving him with a very smug, almost gleeful sense of self satisfaction.

I don't buy his 'enlightened' schtick at all - it's giving charismatic cult leader. He should be de-platformed and closely watched. **** this loser's redemption arc.

All of this!!!! 

I was just going thru his following and one of the first usernames I saw was Alphadelta :rip: that checks out. Lots of white girls too who look like the type to have redneck boyfriend who sport sunglasses from 7/11. It all checks out. 

1 hour ago, Perfect Blue said:

My take is that anyone who has attempted a mass-shooting clearly falls on the antisocial personality disorder spectrum. That is a life-long diagnosis that stays with you regardless of how much 'growing' you do.

Agree. If you planned and acted out a mass murder and only got stopped by the force of other people, you're not normal in the head and never will be.

• Like 2

I remember a story about a guy from Norway (?) who killed a gay guy, went to jail and after he was released he gained followers like this guy, too. I don't care about his redemption story. He attempted a school shooting. That's not a small thing. Society should be protected from people like him. 

Oh god his TikTok account is SO BAD. All the sh*t he's saying feels super fake and pretentious and you can see the psycho in his eyes. But I am not surprised he gained a following, at the end of the day social media is an amusement park for narcissists. 

• Like 1

I don't think this is a gen-z thing as much as an American thing. A country of idiots that specializes in making useless people famous, because they're fame whores themselves that think they'll get their own 15 minutes someday.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Back in the day, LOTS of white girls from Tumblr were obsessed with serial killers. This isn't just a Gen Z thing, sadly. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ted-Bundy-serial-killers-41945139-500-750.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

tumblr_my8qibzPpy1s9wpmeo1_500.png

https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/serial-killer-fandom-on-tumblr

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ppvewv/serial-killer-twitter-teenage-girl-fans

They were just obsessed with the relatively good-looking ones tho :rip:

His latest tiktok being condescending :deadbanana4:

like don’t you lecture me about rage and anger Mr. Firing Guns at school 

6 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

What i gather is that hes trying to educate and prevent future ones. Whats the problem?

"It's time to be part of the solution" he says, but is he actually donating the TikTok money to victims or charity? Nah I don't thinks so. :deadbanana4:

This guy is a textbook narcissist; he clearly couldn’t resist the urge to get on social media despite the blowback he knew he’d receive. And the way he deliberately is softening his voice to seem enlightened or whatever… it’s just so obvious he’s trying to dig himself a little niche and take advantage of people not really knowing who he is so he can try and spin what he did. If he was really trying to effect change, he wouldn’t be arguing with people on social media who are calling him out. Instead, he should be emptying those pockets or doing what the Parkland survivors did and lobby/push for legislation, but that wouldn’t get him the kind of attention he’s clearly seeking 

Edited by Blue Monday
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Perfect Blue said:

serving 16 years as a mass shooter, while the mentally ill black man that attacked him is facing 25+ years

:biblio:

8 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Back in the day, LOTS of white girls from Tumblr were obsessed with serial killers. This isn't just a Gen Z thing, sadly. 

Hide contents

Ted-Bundy-serial-killers-41945139-500-750.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

tumblr_my8qibzPpy1s9wpmeo1_500.png

https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/serial-killer-fandom-on-tumblr

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ppvewv/serial-killer-twitter-teenage-girl-fans

yeah it'd be easy to blame Gen Z but Tumblr was A MESS and honestly far worse than this and that was not Gen Z... so...

5 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

yeah it'd be easy to blame Gen Z but Tumblr was A MESS and honestly far worse than this and that was not Gen Z... so...

Tumblr had so many girls drooling over the Columbine school shooters ( :deadbanana2: ), and just thought they were misunderstood, bullied and if they just got the attention and help they needed, they would be perfect boyfriends. YUCK.

8 hours ago, Perfect Blue said:

People are also pointing out the white privilege in his situation - for serving 16 years as a mass shooter, while the mentally ill black man that attacked him is facing 25+ years.

:celestial5:

?? :katie: 

Awful. Absolutely awful.

8 hours ago, Delirious said:

Disgusting. Merica problems like way y'all were obsessing over that shitty Jeffrey dahma show

Tik Tok is a global platform & don’t ignorantly think people around the world aren’t obsessed with macabre **** like this. 

OT: Absolute trash that people are following him. I understand his posts jump scaring on ppl’s feeds due to their algorithm, but to click on his profile & subscribe to what he has to say is awful 

I mean, if no one is willing to employ him he has to somehow make a living now that he's a free man. Social media is the only place he could do that so shame on those who allow him to have a platform.

smoore95GAGA

White man: attacks with a gun

Judge: “16 years.”

Black man: attacks with not a gun

Judge: “25+ years.”

1+1= f*** black people ig :juanny:

9 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

What i gather is that hes trying to educate and prevent future ones. Whats the problem?

Just like ex-convicts go to be motivational speakers, ect.

Hes the one who would know most why these shootings are happening and the mindset of the killers. 

Except he’s not actually apologetic about his actions.

2 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Tik Tok is a global platform & don’t ignorantly think people around the world aren’t obsessed with macabre **** like this. 

OT: Absolute trash that people are following him. I understand his posts jump scaring on ppl’s feeds due to their algorithm, but to click on his profile & subscribe to what he has to say is awful 

true. the world is ****** up in general

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.