Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test- Today!

Sergi91

Almost had a heart attack :rip:

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Rebel Lion said:

Am I the only one concerned that they are doing this to prepare us for something big that they're planning to do soon.

15 hours ago, Finite said:

This makes me wonder if something big is about happen in this country…:dancehall2:

We had one in Germany in September. It's just to check if it's working in an emergency state. Please don't make this a weird thing again America, we are tired. :rip:

According to anti vax nuts, we should all be dead since the nanoparticles in the covid vaccine was activated by 5g

I never heard it. Kinda glad.

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

It was so loud and two minutes early :rip:

Yep - TWO MINUTES EARLY currently trending on Twitter :rip: 

I got it - it was the exact same volume decibel and length as an Amber Alert. I got it on my iPhone at 2:18 EST, accompanied by a notification banner

I’m convinced it was done early deliberately. This will NOT help the conspiracy theories. :rip: 

21 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Not me running to this thread after getting it :rip:

20 minutes ago, Domination said:

Almost had a heart attack :rip:

Welcome! This is a safe space for people affected by the EAS. :alexz3:

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I’m convinced it was done early deliberately. This will NOT help the conspiracy theories. :rip: 

I'm now a zombie wahhhh :rip: 

• Haha 1

My phone was the first one to go off in the office and early at that. Made me jump :rip:

5 hours ago, Daddy said:

We had one in Germany in September. It's just to check if it's working in an emergency state. Please don't make this a weird thing again America, we are tired. :rip:

As much mess happens in America, it isn’t farfetched to believe this could meant something lol :giraffe:

Mine was in Spanish. 

Idk the language but thanks for recognizing my Spanish side, US government. 

not to be rude, but why was it such a big deal to some? it was exactly like an amber alert (which we get here at least once a week for kidnappings in Texas:psyduck:

ready for the incoming zombie apocalypse and/or alien invasion :ryan3:

barbiegrande
21 hours ago, modeblock said:

not to be rude, but why was it such a big deal to some? it was exactly like an amber alert (which we get here at least once a week for kidnappings in Texas:psyduck:

ready for the incoming zombie apocalypse and/or alien invasion :ryan3:

American media has trained us to fear mass societal attacks. Nuclear war, shootings, aliens, etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.