Twitter publicly exposing its own paid advertisers

DougAF

I've noticed that the Twitter feed started to show too many ads, Elon is in shambles :rip:

That feature is about to be removed lol

12 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

I've noticed that the Twitter feed started to show too many ads, Elon is in shambles :rip:

Nobody will be paying for ads after Solitaire Cash Gate 2023

Saw another one yesterday about a fake online store "selling" notebooks and a huge context note saying that it was probably a fake store. 

• Haha 2

I can't wait till the next time I see a Royal Match ad

16 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Saw another one yesterday about a fake online store "selling" notebooks and a huge context note saying that it was probably a fake store. 

So you're telling us they're in shambles enough to allow these suspicious advertisers, but in order to avoid getting sued they have to allow those 'fact check' notes :dies:??

Expose Jerkmate next!

The "Readers Added Context" blurbs are always so badly written with a weird bias and tone that's super indignant :rip: 

4 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

The "Readers Added Context" blurbs are always so badly written with a weird bias and tone that's super indignant :rip: 

Not the Solitaire Cash marketing representative stumbling into my thread to save face for their brand after they stumbled upon ATRL while looking for new websites that overdo it on ads to promote on. :ryan2:

I see you sis 

• Haha 4

Didn’t even know regular users could write community notes. I thought it was paid staff. Lemme get my approval before this feature is removed

spacer.png

Edited by DAP

On 10/3/2023 at 8:52 PM, DougAF said:

Not the Solitaire Cash marketing representative stumbling into my thread to save face for their brand after they stumbled upon ATRL while looking for new websites that overdo it on ads to promote on. :ryan2:

I see you sis 

and I oop and I oop kskskks :hippo:

On 10/4/2023 at 3:24 AM, VeniceBeach said:

and yall are still going to spend 8 hours on it anyway

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.