Ayesha Erotica returns Instagram, new music coming

Domination

A LITERAL legend about to come thru!! I need Rockstar back on Spotify doe! 

she deserves success and love but i feel like ppl are gonna try to cancel her and the thought it so annoying

if tyler the creator can rebrand then so can Ayesha 

• Like 1

She needs her stuff on streaming immediately. It feels like she’s throwing a lot of money in the trash :rip:

Would be so nice if she released “The Best of Ayesha Erotica” album, then started releasing new stuff. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

She needs her stuff on streaming immediately. It feels like she’s throwing a lot of money in the trash :rip:

Would be so nice if she released “The Best of Ayesha Erotica” album, then started releasing new stuff. 

I always thot the same

imagine how iconically unique to have your first official release be a BEST OF

legendary ****, only ayesha 

still can’t believe she came back!! she needs to get her official spotify fixed already :WAP:

42 minutes ago, DougAF said:

The caption… Uhm… 

spacer.png

There were people literally stalking her and trying to find her address, trying to see if she's a real person.  That's why she's doing this intro post. Lol. 

10 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Who even is this

The girl that gave Slayyyter a career. She's hyperpop royalty. 

Hmmm, I hope she gives us good Christian music like she always has. Hopefully no blaccent or black fetishization, this time

she has a LITERAL hit on her hands with the Mo Beats Yummy remix. Half a million Tiktoks using the sound. Mo Beats publicly begged her to release it officially but she refuses.

Why does she HATE success?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.