Speaker of the House 🇺🇸 Megathread: Election Denier Mike Johnson is elected Speaker

Sergi91

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• FameFatale

• Bears01

• If U Seek Amy

People really trying to push the GOP eating itself as a Democrat issue? The party in majority and in-fighting is not the other party's concern :skull: 

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

lmao I 100% believe this. He looks like a sex addict

The Gag is I don’t think he’s exposed cause a lot of them do this :rip:

That orgy thing cawthrone said is not even the tip of the iceberg :rip: 

I have an ill feeling that Jim Jordan is going to win this eventually.... He's going to create problems for Dems.

45 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

I have an ill feeling that Jim Jordan is going to win this eventually.... He's going to create problems for Dems.

Not Gym Jordan :deadbanana2:

The fact that he still has a career :rip:

13 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The Gag is I don’t think he’s exposed cause a lot of them do this :rip:

That orgy thing cawthrone said is not even the tip of the iceberg :rip: 

whatever happened to Cawthorne?  Not even a tell-all on 60 Minutes or something?

Wasn't this the plan all along? Freedom caucus wanted Jim Jordan or any extremist as speaker. They don't want kevin or Scalise. Its obvious that these centrist republicans have no spine and will vote Jim. Even Don Bacon and Brian Fitzpatrick... Cowards.

Jordan’s the obvious chaos agent so they didn’t really have a choice on picking Scalise, but the only way he’s getting 217 is big donor donations to the Chaos 8 or primary threats, directly. I would say normally I look forward to the re-emergence of all Steve’s dirty laundry as well but most was always common knowledge and didn’t create any MSM uproar so I’ve given up.

Sidebar though: I am surprisingly impressed on the Ohio State scandal actually getting good MSM traction re: Jordan. Where it was all along, no idea. Low bar (or no bar left).

@Sergi91 Time for an OP and thread title update I guess but again as always, your call

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.