Speaker of the House 🇺🇸 Megathread: Election Denier Mike Johnson is elected Speaker

Sergi91

Is he related to Melissa and if so, how?

• Haha 2

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• FameFatale

• Bears01

• If U Seek Amy

Don’t see McCarthy backing down. He will throw his hat in the ring again. How many votes will it take this time? 

no clue who this is but i love seeing republicans lose :clap3:

thought this was about jenny mccarthy :deadbanana:

A DISASTER of a party. I HATE Pelosi but you can’t deny she ran a much tighter ship, for better or for worse, but at least she wasn’t looking a mess like this. 

He'll probably be replaced by an even worse Republican (a more Trumpist one)

I watching the republicans eat their own is very entertaining.

9 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Oh and maybe this too :coffee2: 

I never understand why border issues are something that Republicans push so hard on. Maybe it’s just anecdotal evidence but I don’t think anyone here in Arizona cares *that* much about it anymore. I haven’t heard that be a serious issue here since 2010-ish. They just feel so behind the times and I fear that it’s only going to get worse for them from here on out, but I will be perched for the suffering. :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

He'll probably be replaced by an even worse Republican (a more Trumpist one)

They have a 3 seat majority. They don’t have the votes to elect somebody more right wing then a wall st shill like McCarthy 

What a mess. This will just make the shutdown on Nov 18 more likely and I’ll be furloughed. So frustrated. 

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I never understand why border issues are something that Republicans push so hard on. Maybe it’s just anecdotal evidence but I don’t think anyone here in Arizona cares *that* much about it anymore. I haven’t heard that be a serious issue here since 2010-ish. They just feel so behind the times and I fear that it’s only going to get worse for them from here on out, but I will be perched for the suffering. :clap3: 

While border issues are important and I really don't want to downplay that as it does affect innocent and many people, most Americans literally do not care, especially right now. And most of the media blows it way out of proportion anyway. Americans especially right now care about their rights being taken away (abortion, LGBT rights, women's rights, etc) and being able to afford to live right now. It is hilarious they keep parroting it like it is some crisis that affects us all drastically. Like yes people care, but no way to that extent they think we do. In the past few years I have never heard one serious voter go and vote based on this largely except some Boomers with no life who lack brain cells. I literally only hear boomers complain about illegals and the border and most of the time it is not even from informed discourse, just a racist/ignorant one fed to them by their media of choice.

• Like 2

LMAOOO SUCH A MESSS :bibliahh:!!!!!

I love seeing Republicans fall.

See what happens when you want to be c.nt about helping Ukraine, and then turn around to spit in the face of the Democrats that gave in to your dumbass political games? FIRED!

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

Lengthy breakdown of Kevin’s situation from the Chair of the Progressive Caucus. Worth people’s time here:

The right is always eating their own

C0P83gF.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Domination said:

:skull: 

Welp :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.