DTF

HS v JT v JK  

53 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Jungkook
    • Justin
    • Harry
    • Abstain

When all is said and done, which ex-boy bander is likeliest to have the most expensive career and why? All three were the breakout stars of their respective boy bands. 

20 minutes ago, Danes said:

FS/LS & The 20/20 Experience > anything by those other two.

!!!!!!!!

Harry, in part because he releases more frequently than JT. If JT has released music each 2-3 years it would've been a closer fight.

Harry's latest tour alone washes both of them combined.

• Like 2

Jungkook is the better performer and has a better voice lol I just wish the songs were better :doc:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Who will have the bigger career? Probably Harry seeing as touring is bigger now and SEA/TEA methodology seems to make it easier to accumulate units sold.

Better artist overall? Justin sweetie....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

jungkook just debuted so it's extremely hard to say and predict. harry seems like the obvious answer right now

50 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

they will never be bigger than Justin Timberlake.

And thank god for that!

• Thumbs Down 1

Justin is the best, his first 3 albums were masterpieces and he is a great performer. The others are just basic and boring.

• Like 1

Harry > Timberlake > JK 

but JK will be huge too, it's just that Timberlake had VERY successful years, it's hard to be bigger than him, i don't see JK getting there.

HS on the other hand of course is still not bigger than Timberlake overall, but he is an AOTY winner, has SMASH albums, SMASH hits, SMASH tour, fresh name... i don't see why wouldn't he be bigger than Timberlake? it's totally happening. Those who don't see it probably rely too much on the false sensation cuz of nostalgia of the 'older the best/bigger' when it comes to music. He's not bigger overall yet, but why wouldn't it happen? .... 

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 1

I'd **** all 3 of them tbh but in terms of attractiveness Jungkook >>>>>> the other two.

I feel like Harry has the biggest willy though

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Ron Ng said:

Justin is the best, his first 3 albums were masterpieces and he is a great performer. The others are just basic and boring.

Let’s not be delusional now. Jungkook is a far better performer if not the best performer in K-pop….

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

Let’s not be delusional now. Jungkook is a far better performer if not the best performer in K-pop….

spacer.png

Mediocre at best. JT's dancing skill has been proved for decades and he had successful tours even when the album is a bomb. 

aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Edited by Ron Ng

When it's all said and done? I'm going with Harry, as it stands. I'm in love with the music he's released. Though Justin has had phenomenal projects, I feel like he stifled his own legacy with the long gaps in between albums. Justin does have the quality, but Harry has the quantity and quality going for him—especially for being as young as he still is. He's still in the very beginning of his solo career. If he keeps on going this way, evolving his sound and releasing music, definitely him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ron Ng said:

Mediocre at best. JT's dancing skill has been proved for decades and he had successful tours even when the album is a bomb. 

aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

did u have 'n sync posters in ur room as a child or smth :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.