Xtina and Gaga interact on TikTok

Lil' Oz

5 hours ago, Keter said:

Did you miss when Christina was shown a picture of Gaga and said “I don’t know if that’s a man or a woman.”? The allegation of her rudity still stands. 

No one cares about what happened between them 15 years ago. The majority of both fanbases have moved on and most importantly both of these women came together, formed a genuine bond, and have been supportive of one another over the years. We love two talented women who remain classy and mature :clap3:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keter

• JustLikeHoney

• Anye

• The Man Who

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, MilanY said:

I knew there will be someone with Mariah or Britney avatar to ruin this thread.

Those are Xtina’s second and third fanbase. The most pathetic human beings.

ot: vocal queens stan together.

Edited by Anye
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Keter said:

Did you miss when Christina was shown a picture of Gaga and said “I don’t know if that’s a man or a woman.”? The allegation of her rudity still stands. 

That’s not even what happened. She wasn’t shown a photo of Lady Gaga, she simply said she had never heard of her before and because she had no knowledge of them as a person, she couldn’t say whether they were a man or a woman. Now if she was shown a photo of somebody and said “I don’t know if that’s a man or a woman” then I can see why somebody could take that offensively, but that’s not what happened. :gaycat:

• Thanks 8

7 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

That’s not even what happened. She wasn’t shown a photo of Lady Gaga, she simply said she had never heard of her before and because she had no knowledge of them as a person, she couldn’t say whether they were a man or a woman. Now if she was shown a photo of somebody and said “I don’t know if that’s a man or a woman” then I can see why somebody could take that offensively, but that’s not what happened. :gaycat:

:clap3:

3 hours ago, The Man Who said:

Amiga, I love what you posted here, but don’t waste your time. When it’s about Xtina, all the lies, all the rumors, all the negative things that people spread here is allowed and accepted as an universal true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We need a camp song and video ala Telephone from them :jonny:

6 hours ago, The Man Who said:

You call people you don’t know an “it”? :gaycat4:

What do you say to those on the Internet who are hinting that you borrowed Lady Gaga’s look?

You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.”

I don’t want another song from them, but it’s cute they’re interacting. Xtinas been getting a lot of press lately. 

24 minutes ago, Keter said:

What do you say to those on the Internet who are hinting that you borrowed Lady Gaga’s look?

You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.”

You’re trying too hard to look for something that isn’t there. 

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

You’re trying too hard to look for something that isn’t there. 

spacer.png

She called the woman an “it.” The intentions are clear to me. It’s the multi-paragraph explanations of what she “really” meant for me :psyduck: but you’re right, we’ve spent enough time in 2008 with Miss Aguilera. Let’s get back to the present. 

17 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Gaga's heart is so big, to forgive someone that called you a man in your debut era... :heart2:

Didn't happen but even if it did, Gaga has forgiven other artists for MUCH, much worse...

lady-gaga-and-r-kelly-snl-gif.gif

Xtina's heart is so big for collaborating with Gaga while Gaga was at her lowest. Xtina could've just said "this is your karma for Bionic" and left it at that. :heart2:

• Thanks 1

The mariah fan having a meltdown over a quote from 15 years ago...I.... :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Keter said:

Stfu troll.

Move.

26 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

The mariah fan having a meltdown over a quote from 15 years ago...I.... :deadbanana2:

these are the same people that are still mad that Xtina said something about their faves 2 decades ago. 15 years is like yesterday for them :deadbanana2:

Edited by popmusicisdead
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

these are the same people that are still mad that Xtina said something about their faves 2 decades ago. 15 years is like yesterday for them :deadbanana2:

Those two specific fanbases just love to live in the past... it's not a shocker that they're like this. All those avis from the 90s. :dies:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.