Is it warmer than usual where you live?

Chemist

Poland has been significantly warmer that usual these past few weeks - we're having 27 degrees tomorrow. In October :toofunny3:

It's a lil on the cooler side for my area but I'm not complaining 

NorCal is getting colder imo, but that makes sense, South Bay on the other hand has been getting a bit too warm

Yes... But it's a world wide thing I fear... It's actually frightening. I hope this doesn't mean we'll have a super cold winter :-/

It was 30 celsius degrees today (south of Italy) so yes a bit warmer than usual 

Yes it’s warm in Chicago today, but we actually had a cold summer while the rest of the USA was getting wrecked by heat waves… so I’m not complaining

2 minutes ago, BlondGuts said:

Yes it’s warm in Chicago today, but we actually had a cold summer while the rest of the USA was getting wrecked by heat waves… so I’m not complaining

I’m in Chicago too and 85 degrees for October 2nd is insane. I’ve been seeing snaps of my friends at the beach 💀

I don't know what the average is for now here but it snowed the other day on the hills so it's been a bit chilly. a high of 12c today 

Edited by flower moon

I live in St. Louis, MO and we’re still having 90+ degree days going into October :rip: growing up it seems like it would at least be in the 60s-70s by now. 

I live in Louisiana, and yes. It seems like we're starting to stabilize a little bit, though. The weather has been pleasant, for our standards, lately. It's currently 87°, with the low being 65°—which isn't bad at all. We're supposed to be getting a cold front this weekend, and I absolutely can't wait for it!

3 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Yes, and this is nothing. Get ready for next year. Don't go down the r/climate or r/collapse rabbit holes on Reddit...it's better to live in ignorance of what's about to come :)

make a thread :) 

Yeah, usually it's 4-17°C, but today was 30°C. :cm:

I live in the caribbean so naturally its already hot but this year more specifically august and september have been horrid. No one has experienced anything like this. On saturday the heat index hot 55.5c. 

You’re sweating while in the shower its really ominous. Not only does the heat have physical effects but also mental. 

Well it's getting closer to summer so it's been warming up.  Though it's cold and rainy today.

It’s been a bit warmer than normal here but should be back to normal fall weather by the weekend - East Coast, USA

10 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Israel

Sis it's so hot!!! Like really hot

People here refuse ti leave the AC or are constantly in the beach/pools. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.