Jodie Turner-Smith files for divorce from Joshua Jackson

ChapelHooker

Queen!

and they also have a young child 

jeez

all those poor children of divorced celebs lately who won't even have a chance to remember when their parents were together :shakeno:

the way she defended some suspect behavior he's had in the past AND she proposed to him as well :toofunny3:

Oprah Winfrey Shrug GIF - Oprah Winfrey Shrug What Do You Know - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

the way she defended some suspect behavior he's had in the past AND she proposed to him as well :toofunny3:

Oprah Winfrey Shrug GIF - Oprah Winfrey Shrug What Do You Know - Discover &  Share GIFs

Oh ? and what 'suspect behavior' was this ? I mean, he's a straight, white male so it could have been anything, really. 

1 minute ago, i spit on haters said:

Oh ? and what 'suspect behavior' was this ? I mean, he's a straight, white male so it could have been anything, really. 

lol I should've been more specific, but it was whispers of infidelity. I remember her jumping on Twitter to defend her marriage and against being called a white man's ***** for being with him and proposing to him.

• Like 1

Saw it coming tbh. They unfollow each other on IG like once a month. Josh is cute and he seems like a nice guy... but he also seems like a guy that has his d*ck in any hole within a 1 mile radius... allegedly.

Edited by imabadkid

They were both a mess when it came to interviews.

She was giving "obsessed" why he was giving "I don't give af."

25 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

lol I should've been more specific, but it was whispers of infidelity. I remember her jumping on Twitter to defend her marriage and against being called a white man's ***** for being with him and proposing to him.

Well if people are calling her a “white man’s *****” then of course she’s gonna defend herself and her marriage :skull: 

-

Shame it didn’t work out 

2 hours ago, Zoe_ said:

They were both a mess when it came to interviews.

She was giving "obsessed" why he was giving "I don't give af."

They have visited the restaurant I serve at many times when they're in town. This is very true from my perspective. 

6 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

They have visited the restaurant I serve at many times when they're in town. This is very true from my perspective. 

When he said "Yeah, when she proposed to me" and she basically said "I now understand colorism because of my Biracial daughter" I fell out.:deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.