Tesla unveils robot with *very* human-like motion

Saintlor

On 10/2/2023 at 10:18 PM, Bloo said:

Nothing about this demonstration is state-of-the-art.

My point is about more than that. We’re moving closer to something actually groundbreaking and life changing as this kind of technology develops.

Edited by Jack!

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, Jack! said:

My point is about more than that. We’re moving closer to something actually groundbreaking and life changing as this kind of technology develops.

Very much depends on what you mean by that. Some of the ideas a lot of people have for the future robotics don't belong outside of sci-fi.

8 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Very much depends on what you mean by that. Some of the ideas a lot of people have for the future robotics don't belong outside of sci-fi.

Well, my original post was about using this type of technology in plastics and prosthetics. Which does have the potential to be groundbreaking whether or not someone sees robotics being big in the future. I think autonomy will play a bigger part in our future whether people like it or not, but that was besides the point of what I was saying.

On 10/2/2023 at 12:33 PM, Big Bad Wolf said:

Honestly I’m sooooo here for it. Unveil the robot leaders, and robot citizens, let them enhance our society. I’ll take a robot boyfriend over a human boyfriend at this point. As long as he comes with something to penetrate me with I’m 100% preferring a robot over a human. 

I know right.  It's like having your own fcuk machine at your disposal and you can command it to do whatever you want.  And no emotions or talk backs!  I'm in!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.