are you here for “RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ” instead of visuals ?

Kayseri Mantisi

are you here for “RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ” instead of visuals ?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. are you here for “RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ” instead of visuals ?

• yes, the film still gagged me
    • no, i wanted the visuals

I wonder what Beyhive and non-stans think :celestial5: 

I wanted the visuals tbh. A film is ay-okay but I feel like she still has time to release visuals

I would've rather had the visuals (which I do still have hope for), but the film is great too! I will try to go see it, if she actually releases it WW.

The Eras Tour film impact :clap3: 

I welcome all concert films from all the big artists, as I don't have the resources to go to all the concerts (or cannot buy the ticket in the case of the Eras tour) and watching it in a cinema would still be a great experience.

concert dvd, documentary with behind the scenes and what not like the film, the visuals, all 3 separate releases. not this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love concert tours and artist documentaries, so I'm here for the film since it seems to combine both.

As for the visuals, they are also welcome, but I feel like she'll drop them in 2024 as a streaming release, to finally end the era.

If I had to pick one or the other I would have gone with the visuals but I'm still very much excited and looking forward to the tour movie! The visuals better not be scrapped and tho :gaycat:

I do not care for concert films, considering I already went to the concert. The visuals are the only footage I actually care about. 

Edited by Ja_making
  • Like 1

Personally I’m not excited to shell out $30 to see a concert film for a show that I saw once in person, and have seen videos from online for months. I’d rather have the visuals. 

However, I am happy folks who haven’t been exposed to the content yet will get to see the show. 

No I would have preferred a normal concert film. I don't need endless monologues of Beyonce talking about how amazing she is and how she is contributing to world peace with this tour.

• Haha 1

I don't care about watching concerts in movie theaters, so it is whatever for me. 

1 hour ago, superben said:

Eras Tour

2 hours ago, superben said:

the Eras tour

Girl wrong thread.

Anyways, well, YES!

I'm over the visuals tbh. I just want the live album/concert dvd

I saw the concert live so I don’t feel the need to see the film in theaters. 

I’m not big on concert films in general

It’s not that it’s “instead of the visuals”

The visuals are coming 

it’s all apart of the rollout. Bey even poked fun of it in the “FORMATION” intro

Let her artíste! :angry:

I don’t care about the visuals, there are millions of people like me who couldn’t attend the tour so yeah, i’m excited about the concert movie of the artist that is the best performer of her generation. 

5 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

I saw the concert live so I don’t feel the need to see the film in theaters. 

I’m not big on concert films in general

But if you saw it live and assuming you enjoyed it and assuming you’re a [more than] a fan since you’re registered on ATRL, wouldn’t you want to see how it was all made and the process and also seeing the concert from a new pov?

Im unsure about you and others, but, I absolutely love MUSIC and enjoy watching the BTS process especially from an artist like Beyoncé 

• Like 1

I don’t even care about the film, but I need the live audio from the show on streaming more than anything else

Means we gotta pay mega prices to watch it. :celestial5:

I'd rather visuals :skull:

Honestly she should give both. It’s already filmed, like what good will it do being scrapped and in the vault? Just make it a bonus for the media release of the film after it’s theatrical run

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.