RAYE & Hans Zimmer - "Mother Nature"

YoungDreamer

I love me some Raye, but singing a song “Mother Nature” with heavily digitally altered vocals was a choice.

2 minutes ago, maat said:

I love me some Raye, but singing a song “Mother Nature” with heavily digitally altered vocals was a choice.

yall be complaining about anything at this point 

• Like 4

a legend and 2 icons :clap3: 

10 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

Why does is sound so AI’d and processed :skull: Bey would’ve been a better pick. 

no :heart2: and why would beyoncé do a theme song for a british tv program :biblio:  

Love RAYE but this is 'Lift Me Up' level of unlistenable

Edited by abrantino
  • Confused 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 12:13 PM, Maxxxine said:

Why does is sound so AI’d and processed :skull: Bey would’ve been a better pick. 

On 10/1/2023 at 12:26 PM, mynameispain said:

no :heart2: and why would beyoncé do a theme song for a british tv program :biblio:  

Is this a new record? Or something that didn't make "The Lion King: The Gift" or OST in 2019? 

RAYE did co-write "Bigger" from that project, and Hans Zimmer is a key ingredient on all things Lion King.

I think this is absolutely beautiful! Raye with an orchestra behind her is always amazing.

Though it sounds much better on YouTube than Spotify, which I find interesting 

the overall song is absolutely beautiful and cinematic, however the lyrics in the chorus sound interesting, borderline freestyle-ish. :deadbanana4:

Beautiful song, but will not be streaming again. Kinda like a once is enough scenario.

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.