Loreen - "Is It Love"

RideOrDie

I'm really hoping Universal have plans up their sleeve to really push this. I want them to keep up the momentum :jonnycat:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Danai G

• AlexLockhart

• Pendulum

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

There's already so many Tiktok videos. Is It a Smash? I think so.

13.3k already, isn’t that big?

It does feel a little short (I think this is the norm now) but it's very good! I love the North African production vibes she mentions. I'm sure mother will give us a killer performance tonight.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

It does feel a little short (I think this is the norm now) but it's very good! I love the North African production vibes she mentions. I'm sure mother will give us a killer performance tonight.

Where is she performing it?

21 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Where is she performing it?

TV awards show in the Netherlands, 9pm!

I actually quite like it! I was expecting much worse from some of the comments. 

While it's nothing groundbreaking, I think it's a really nice, slightly nostalgic-feeling, chill bop :jamming: 

too short and feels like it should explode right when the song ends hmmm. the bones of an amazing song were here but where's the meat luv 

Love the instrumentation and the fact that it's a total departure from Tattoo. Experimental yet not losing any commercial appeal (in a Eurovision way basically) by being as catchy as can be. :clap3: 

Haven't heard it yet but I hope there's an extended version she's going to release later since it's a thing now :heart: can't wait an hour more to finally stream it!

Idgaf if this sounds generic I’m loving her charts not the arts era, bag those mainstream pop songs mawma :clap3: This should have been 3:30 though

I love it :clap3: mother never disappoints (even if this is a slight departure from her usual greatness)

I mean, it’s a bop and it slaps but it is short but it does kinda leave you wanting more :WAP: they could have easily made a bridge and a last chorus going hard and with it still being within 3 and a half minutes but feed us more 2 songs a year songstress :WAP:

This is very generic. A disappointment coming from Tattoo.

We need an extended version, with a soaring final chorus and a bridge -- this is great but its giving musical blue balls.

it's a bit of a collapse I'm afraid!

Yes a bridge would have been amazing but the production is amazing and it's so catchy so who cares

On 10/5/2023 at 1:24 PM, RideOrDie said:

generic and meh... the production reminds me of those middle eastern influenced pop songs that were everywhere for a few years

Unfortunately this is so accurate :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.