Homophobic teacher insults and attacks a gay man

MoonGoodandHappy

what a f*cking assh*le. I hope karma gets its kiss for him :giraffe:

Saw a Reddit post where a trans girl was harassed for an entire year by her teacher. Thanks she was smart and recorded all the slurs and the death treats. The way we let these viles people around children…

On 9/30/2023 at 2:05 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

bye bye job.

I feel like saying stuff like this should be met with much harder punishments

I was expecting to read something like this and for the clown sitting behind him, every country with a respected judicial system would do it, also if they have any kids they should be taken away from them immediately, getting fired everywhere is a good thing but not enough 

3 hours ago, Theshigo Washidu said:

I hate myself for finding the teacher hot

Ok...? And what did you add to the discussion by admitting this out loud? Some of ya'll love attention

On 9/30/2023 at 4:16 PM, Dialamba said:

Saw a Reddit post where a trans girl was harassed for an entire year by her teacher. Thanks she was smart and recorded all the slurs and the death treats. The way we let these viles people around children…

Link? I love when assholes get their comeuppance 

On 9/30/2023 at 5:27 AM, Subzero said:

Sidenote; I will never understand homophobic men who threaten gay men saying "I'll r***e you" as if that makes you look more straight/macho wanting to sexually assault A MAN, like :rip:

seriously.gif

I swear straight men are WEIRD with their macho bullsh*t and think they have some sort of ownership over women and gay men. don't even get me started on my roommate's best friend putting his d*ck in my face while I was sleeping and no this is not p*rn that wasn't funny or hot to me... it was traumatic! ANYWAY I'm glad to read this trash was FIRED from his job :clap3:

You just know he laughed & made fun of all the gay males at the school smh

23 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Ok...? And what did you add to the discussion by admitting this out loud? Some of ya'll love attention

I'm an 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.