Homophobic teacher insults and attacks a gay man

MoonGoodandHappy

Well, I hope Karma destroy him.

• Like 1

It's absolutely awful how homophobia is getting normalised 😢💔

• Like 6

Yeah, we live in scary times. It's sad to see how many people are okay with dehumanizing and attacking us. 

• Like 3

Disgraceful behaviour, and why is the woman in the passenger seat laughing?

She's obviously as homophobic as he is.

• Like 4

Disusting :biblio: Imagine being this miserable. Glad he's getting exposed and facing consequences, doesn't deserve to be a teacher or around any young people.

Sidenote; I will never understand homophobic men who threaten gay men saying "I'll r***e you" as if that makes you look more straight/macho wanting to sexually assault A MAN, like :rip:

seriously.gif

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Sidenote; I will never understand homophobic men who threaten gay men saying "I'll r***e you" as if that makes you look more straight/macho wanting to sexually assault A MAN, like :rip:

mte

seriously.gif

Obviously this teacher is in the wrong-- but let's also pay attention to his (I suppose) wife laughing in the video. That disgusts me just as much knowing you can marry a man that not only spews homophobic slurs, but you can laugh and go along with it. Disgusting. 

Also, allegedly filming a gentleman's license and being this aggressive towards a gentleman just because he "allegedly" cut across lanes of traffic screams toxic masculinity. I live in a big city and people walking all over the streets (or walking when it's not their turn to walk at a crosswalk) is, unfortunately, normal. You know what I do as the driver? Yield to pedestrians. And I don't engage in road rage. Maybe this teacher should take Drivers Ed. again because he clearly didn't remember a thing. 

Edited by zasderfght

I know this mf didn't just say, "I'll rape you"... Tf? He really thought that was cute. :deadbanana4:

bye bye job.

I feel like saying stuff like this should be met with much harder punishments

• Like 1

Karma left no crumbs 

hoping the worst for him and his girl :heart:

men are so dumb, "I'm gonna r*** u" while his wife/gf is laughing in the passenger seat. WHAT A F*CKING MORON.

• Like 3

Lock him up, I’m not kidding. This goes so far beyond ideology, you can’t just threaten to sodomize ppl & face no repercussions

I couldn't imagine being in that type of situation. I'm fearful for the other person. For as much of a great space as I'm in right now, I have 20 years of frustration and anger that's still bubbling under that I never fully dealt with; give me a reason to fully unleash it all. People like the assailant need to be careful before they catch the wrong one. :skull:

2 hours ago, NewStanner said:

Did he actually got fired? If so, then this is just such a sweet

yes, the school he was working for made a post about it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.