will a man be the reason for Taylor Swift's Downfall?

tili33

will a man be the reason for Taylor Swift's Downfall?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. will a man be the reason for Taylor Swift's Downfall?

• yes
    • no

No. So far it's been the opposite. 

I don't see the reason it will change. 

Only the swifties will be the reason forcher downfall, but we all know it's a fanbase that will last

cardi b this social media manager knows that feel GIF

Swifties are the ones who give her that much power, we're the only ones who can take that away from Tay i fear :redface:

6 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

No man has that power,

Cmon sis now we all know that's not true 

5cea47bb0ebd2af333c75386b395698352bd7807

3 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

The media will turn on her like they did Michael, Madonna and Britney… then the public will follow. 

Except Taylor isn’t controversial enough and she’s smarter and infinitely more mentally stable than all of those people were at their peaks.  I’m not a stan but she is single-handedly the most impressive businesswoman in the industry.  

2 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Except Taylor isn’t controversial enough and she’s smarter and infinitely more mentally stable than all of those people were at their peaks.  I’m not a stan but she is single-handedly the most impressive businesswoman in the industry.  

I hope I don’t sound like I’m nitpicking but I wouldn’t say being “smarter” is a reason for her success, you are right she’s in a better place mentally but I’d chalk that up to her having supportive and loving family. A strong support system is something Michael, Britney, and I -think- (but am not sure) Madonna didn’t have at their peaks, unfortunately! 

I know you aren’t calling them dumb but I guess I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in the ring.

Brendon Urie was the reason of what could've been her downfall, but she bounced back like the smart woman she is, so kinda yes but also no cause she can always bounce back

There will never be a Taylor's downfall.

A man won't be the reason for her downfall, but after the 1-2 punch of 'The Eras Tour' –> '1989 (TV)', plus her relationship with Travis Kelce becoming international headline news, I can see some sort of pushback forming amongst more people. I don't think there'll be an outright backlash or "cancellation" that would lead to a drastic fall, but more of a "people starting to dislike something popular to go against the grain". It always happens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.