will a man be the reason for Taylor Swift's Downfall?

tili33

will a man be the reason for Taylor Swift's Downfall?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. will a man be the reason for Taylor Swift's Downfall?

• yes
    • no

right-wingers have already started swarming around her for the ties with Travis, and his Pfizer shot commercial isn't helping...

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Taylor Swift’s only downfall will be the slow, natural decline of a career that’s already achieved everything any artist could ever dream to achieve. No man has that power, and this man will certainly not be the one to change that just because out-of-touch Republicans are throwing their weekly temper tantrum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

No, and the fact you think delusional right wingers are some sort of indication of the progress that the future will see I have got a lake to sell you in the Sahara.

• Like 1

No, of course not. A man will not be responsible for the rise or fall of her career. In fact, she's the sole reason—her artistry and songwriting ability in particular—she's been immensely successful in her respective field(s). Taylor Swift is one of the most tactful, strategic and all-around savviest businesswomen in the entire entertainment industry. She'll have the highest-grossing tour by the end of the Eras tour, and she's definitely the most successful female artist this decade so far—and the last decade, as well—on top of being one of the most successful artists ever. It's ridiculous to attribute her downfall (or by contrast, success) to any man, let alone any man she dates/marries. If Kanye, Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta were unsuccessful in taking her down, then no one singular entity will succeed in ever bringing her down. The only person who will bring TS down is most likely herself or poor career decisions of her own volition. She will inevitably decline, but it won't be a downfall by any means. 

Please stop with this misogynistic narrative that somehow men will somehow have a role in either her success or downfall.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

She was literally going out with a racist and xenophobic guy a few months ago so if that didn't affect her I doubt it... unless she starts dating someone like Nicki's husband :celestial5:

No, lol. A man and some random pressed Right-Wingers won't end her.

• ATRL Moderator

Taylor I'm sure has her career planned out including when she's going to want to settle down and move away from music for a little bit.  So I guess yes a man will be her downfall but not because he's controversial. 

No. Never. The only thing I could think of that could possibly end her career would be if she killed someone, was racist, or homophobic. We know she’s not the latter two.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Taylor Swift’s only downfall will be the slow, natural decline of a career that’s already achieved everything any artist could ever dream to achieve. No man has that power, and this man will certainly not be the one to change that just because out-of-touch Republicans are throwing their weekly temper tantrum.

Yeah this

I think she will start declining when teens can’t absolutely not relate to her, maybe in her 40s

That’s if she doesn’t find a way to rise again

And she still has the pregnant card and marriage card to rise again  :ahh: 

No that’s just ridiculous. She will decline commercially but it will be a natural one not because of a scandal or her dating someone. 

despite how huge Taylor is eventually everyone declines commercially. 

no. as mentioned earlier, her downfall will probably be caused by her fans and also by her constant pr moves, gimmicks and overexposure. her media play and pr is still working for now because the american public is generally slower than the rest of the world, but they’re bound to get tired of her constant, and i really mean constant PR moves if she doesn’t slow down a bit

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Y’all ever seen that clip of Taylor deeply offended at an interviewer asking if she’s going home with any men at the end of the evening?

She would have the same reaction to the question posed by the OP. :celestial5:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Y’all ever seen that clip of Taylor deeply offended at an interviewer asking if she’s going home with any men at the end of the evening?

She would have the same reaction to the question posed by the OP. :celestial5:

Yeah Grammys 2015. That interviewer was so weird. 

She will be relevant like celine dion and madonna till her late 50s.. but touring wise i think she will peak by 45. So she can still deliver 2-3 blockbuster stadium tours for the next 10 years. 

The media will turn on her like they did Michael, Madonna and Britney… then the public will follow. 

48 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Men are the reason for her success how would it be downfall lol

Crediting men for a woman's success...some things never change 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.