Britney Explains her Knives Dance Again: "I am Trying to Imitate my Fav Shakira"

BOOM!

It looks like police really was at her house. And to be 100% honest the knifes do not look "fake" to me at all. :dancehall3:

Edited by BOOM!
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

let my girl twirl in peace dammit!

spacer.png

Of course they look real they are from specifically a PROP shop. Meant for filming TV and movies.

Anyway, who cares what she is doing? She will get help if she needs and she has the right to free will like the rest of us. And yes, that means if shes unwell, she shouldn’t be forced into help she doesn’t want. If she endangers others, she will face the law like anyone else. But she minds her business in her house for the most part 

They could be metal but not sharp... Anyways. Taste stanning Shak. 

• Like 4

Look, I’m far from one of the “Britney’s Instagram really isn’t her!!” conspiracy theorists, but that caption just sounds like something someone told her she needed to post. When has Britney ever apologized for being weird on social media? Usually she just deletes the videos (I’m surprised she didn’t this time). 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Look, I’m far from one of the “Britney’s Instagram really isn’t her!!” conspiracy theorists, but that caption just sounds like something someone told her she needed to post. When has Britney ever apologized for being weird on social media? Usually she just deletes the videos (I’m surprised she didn’t this time). 

I think that this time it became very serious because ppl thought that she hurt herself and police was called to her home.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

They could be metal but not sharp... Anyways. Taste stanning Shak. 

The knives literally wounded her. I don't understand why people keep defending when she literally posted a video with her arm bandaged and a wound on her upper thigh and hip.  Also yes taste for stanning Shak. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Thanks 1

I can't imagine going through even half of what she did for over a decade only to come out on the other side with parasites expressing faux concern based on how they think she should be acting after enduring years of trauma that they could never relate to.

• Like 3

The knives are clearly real, but it is absolutely bizarre for strangers to be calling police to do a wellness check on a celebrity. 

Let's remember this interview :heart:

And Shakira saying she loves Britney :heart:

I think people acting like she's unhinged and about to slice up everyone/everything around her are being a bit extra...At most, it reminds me of the kind of thing teenagers do in their bedrooms.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The knives are clearly real, but it is absolutely bizarre for strangers to be calling police to do a wellness check on a celebrity. 

Strangers ? It is "TMZ's source" who called to write an article about it :skull:

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Revolution said:

what kind of prop knives clang like metal and cause wounds :rip:

Most real prop knives are probably still metal. If you’re filming something you cant just use a plastic halloween knife :skull: 

Where are these wounds??

Edited by Domination
  • Like 2

I knew from the moment I saw the video that it was a Shakira reference.

Also, if the knives are indeed props, why wouldn't they be so convincing that they look and sound real? Do you expect prop knives to be made of plastic? Either you believe her, or you don't, but any such "well they look like real knives" in a conversation regarding knives created to trick people into thinking they're real knives is silly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, commander said:

The fact that Shakira might need a "Do not try at home" disclaimer for her performances is kinda iconic.

:clap3:

2 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

OP quick to judge britney, meanwhile says "Knifes"

English is not my 1st language. Fixed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cuts and bandage disappeared in latest video so everyone can stop pointing to that as evidence the knives are real. Very well could have just been a bandage and fake blood or an unrelated scrape. 

Also anyone can look up the Hand Prop Shop in LA and find those exact same knives. Guess what, they're metal. :skull:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Britney always loved Middle Eastern culture and stuff so I do believe she was inspired when she saw Shakira dance with the knives at the VMAs. Were they real? idk lol but no one will so lets just take her word for it. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.