• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• Vermillion

• Communion

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP. At least finally we can get a younger person in office that isn't being Weekend at Bernie'd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I seen a video on her voting on the senate floor a week ago and she looked absolutely awful. I was surprised she didn’t die right then and there. 

9 minutes ago, Espresso said:

There’s a lot I could say here, but it’s hard not to argue that this isn’t RBG 2.0. 

Any legacy she could have had ruined by her hubris to stay in power.

I'll just agree with this as to not come off 'disrespectful' because of what I really want to say. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Fastlane said:

Undoubtedly, her collection of platinum hits does not make her a throwaway performer in the public eye.

UPD: wrong thread. 

:gaycat6:

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Espresso said:

There’s a lot I could say here, but it’s hard not to argue that this isn’t RBG 2.0. 

Any legacy she could have had ruined by her hubris to stay in power.

!!

N9CY.gif

The senate is not hospice care. Between her and Mitch McConnell, I think people from both sides can agree that we need some kind of term limits. He will probably stay, hanging on by a thread, until the end too. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

A senate legend, when all is said and done. Although I don't agree with all her choices as a politician, her entrance into politics and her dedication to public service is quite admirable. RIP 🙏 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Scheissex said:

Mitch McConnell, I think people from both sides can agree that we need some kind of term limits. He will probably stay, hanging on by a thread, until the end too

Which is hopefully imminent. 

• Thanks 1

She had to step down long ago because she was obviously not well but people like Nancy Pelosi and ladies from The View were saying it was sexist for wanting her to step down smh. Its not sexist when shes representing close to 40 million Californians. Katie Porter needs to take her place ASAP. 

Edited by Distantconstellation
  • Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

RIP but she really did ruin her entire legacy so idk

• Thanks 3

I resent the fact that she put people in a position to feel happy about her death because it was the only way they could get a present representative in the senate.  

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I resent the fact that she put people in a position to feel happy about her death because it was the only way they could get a present representative in the senate.  

The way her legacy was reduced to the best advertisement possible for term limits/age limits in the Senate. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

@Gui Blackout stop reporting posts in here for being insensitive. People are allowed to feel mixed emotions due to the circumstances of her career the last few years 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

She became the poster child why there should be term limits in the senate. Along with Mitch.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.