Kim and Kourtney go mega viral (mod note: the tweet is not viral)

CristianGarcia

90 million views in 24 hours :deadbanana2:

Edited by CristianGarcia
  • Haha 1

kim and her gaslighting :deadbanana2: 

why does she keep inserting other people and nonsense stuff in their fight? (kourt's friends, their other sisters, a groupchat where kourt's not in, kourtney's kids etc)  :deadbanana2: 

i'm triggered. she reminds me of my ex :mazen:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ooof. Kim waited purposely to bring up all of that. Instead of just expressing remorse that her sister was hurt. 

Yikers. 

We can see that it's not just about the wedding or the Dolce show. Kourt has clearly had resentment towards Kim for years and is just now letting it all out because she found a new family and is finally comfortable enough to speak. I understand both sides but Kim's gaslighting is NOT it. You don't need to bring up other people into the argument to have a point, she's just adding more fuel to the fire...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

We can see that it's not just about the wedding or the Dolce show. Kourt has clearly had resentment towards Kim for years and is just now letting it all out because she found a new family and is finally comfortable enough to speak. I understand both sides but Kim's gaslighting is NOT it. You don't need to bring up other people into the argument to have a point, she's just adding more fuel to the fire...

How is Kim gaslighting in that clip by mentioning other people’s concerns. That’s not gaslighting if it’s true. 

Gaslighting is making someone feel like they’re crazy, lying, or misremembering something that actually happened or didn’t happen. 

Gaslighting would be “Kourtney you came and told me you were unhappy” when Kourtney never said that. Nothing about this video is gaslighting her. Just Kim expressing her own concerns.

Edited by Gaia
  • Like 5

I’m on Kourtneys side on this one.. just for the fact that she started crying out of frustration, and Kim continued having a nonchalant attitude.. it’s almost like she enjoyed it…..

Edited by CristianGarcia

12 minutes ago, DockDock said:

Team Kim... Kourney comes with this negative narrative about Kim an imaginary one.. and when Kim says her version: i was happy for you, kourney still with her fake narrative NO YOU HATE ME  YOU ARE NOT HAPPY FOR ME lmao.. so Kim is done and tell your friends talk sh*t about you, your kids talk to me too... because Kourtney has a problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Oh wow. Kim is very manipulative. Why would she throw all that at her over the phone? 

Instead of asking her why she is feeling like this, she is telling her everyone is talking behind her back. Also it's super easy to get information from a sister's kids. "Hey niece or nephew how is everything at home I'm concerned about your mom." They don't know how manipulative Kim is. They think she is really concerned. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Like 1

Kourtney cleared her. Their bad blood should be the new main focus of this show cause it's honestly relatable to people with siblings that they can't stand

Ever since they drew blood in that mini fight awhile back, I haven't looked at them the same. There's some real resentment there that needs to be healed... :biblio:

• Like 1

The GC and bringing up Kourtney’s kids is shitty. 

This reminds me of a family member of mine who would always throw everything and the kitchen sink at me/anyone they argued with and each time you respond, they’ll retort with some unrelated dig. You calmly explain your side of whatever they’re mad about? Great, now they’re mentioning something bad that happened to you years ago for some reason. Or they’re bringing up your friends. Or you not meeting their expeditions, which they feel is the worst thing in the world. And it’s always your fault. 

• Like 3

Kourtney is now making **** up to justify her feelings because Kim proved she significantly delayed the D&G collab to respect her sister and that it wasn’t her who initiated the deal.  It’s probably not great to live in the shadow of your sibling and even get your wedding upstaged by them, but it’s a consequence of Kim just existing… she’s not trying to one-up her siblings.  Kourtney will never have a business deal or relationship with designers that don’t want to do something even more spectacular with Kim.  She can either continue to sulk about this or she can be more wise when she chooses to work with designers and brands in the future.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sanguine said:

It’s 2023 omg who cares about these narcissists having the same fight for the fiftieth time djdjjd

Clearly a lot of people do 

19 minutes ago, Sanguine said:

It’s 2023 omg who cares about these narcissists having the same fight for the fiftieth time djdjjd

You’re here. So you do. 

• Like 1

kim is so annoying like leave kourtlegend ALONE :deadbanana2:

Edited by Dolce Vita

that is why i don't believe reality shows

if she trully has a beef with her why whould she let it on speaker and record it? Is your family relationships really worth it?