Sweet Sound Of Heaven or Mind Your Business?

Dr.Cake

Which one suits your music taste more?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which one suits your musical taste more?

• Mind Your Business
    • Sweet Sounds Of Heaven

Both pop icons have been recently featured on other artist’s projects and delivered incredible songs.

Which songs suits your musical taste more?

The bombastic and catchy “Mind Your Business” by miss Britney Spears or the vocal powerhouse duet “Sweet Sounds Of Heaven” by miss Gaga?

https://spotify.link/nuTuYK16sDb

https://spotify.link/ImmWeYZ6sDb

Edited by Dr.Cake
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

Both pop icons have been recently featured on other artist’s projects and delivered incredible songs.

oh..

Anyways, Sweet Sound of Heaven is excellence.

It’s close.

Ultimately, Britney took way more risk with manjobi. GP has always wanted pop-Britney. Britney delivers banger after banger even at 40 - she  looks at pop straight in the eye not apologising for her craft.

Gaga did run to AC with tail between her legs after two albums to get stable smashes and serve old white str8 person’d Gaga teas (which I’m glad tho - as it’s a serve - and I don’t want MALLBOPs to be forgotten after a week from Gaga unlike the rest of the base) :gaycat4:

Spoiler

:eli:

Edited by Mr. Stratus
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I never heard of Sweet Sound of Heaven lol

Voted for manjobi just to spite the OP but SSoH is obviously the better song :rip: it’s a classic on arrival

Mick Jagger at 80 having better vocals than miss Britney Spears who's not 40 yet...

manjobi is embarrassing!

OT: Sweet Sounds of Heaven

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.